MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: no access to "root"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I bought MSP version 2.9.6 yesterday via the galaxy store for my brandnew Samusng Glaxy Tab A.
Importing single documents to the playlist is going well, but I want to import files from my google Drive account.
However when I try to, the message returns “ no access for ‘root”. And get stuck in the section “select files”.
So I have to close the app and start from scratch.
I have enabled contacts to the app. Confused  
What do I do wrong?
Please try something for me - go to the Google Play Store and install MobileSheetsTrial. Then try to use Import->Google Drive and see if it works. Some users have reported Google Drive issues when using either the Amazon App Store version or the Galaxy App Store version, so I want to see if that's also true for what you are seeing. If MobileSheetsTrial works okay, send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com and we can discuss options for switching you over to either the Google Play Store version or my FastSpring store version.

Thanks,
Mike
hi Mike
Thanks for the advise: with the app from Google it works right away!
Now how should I switch now? Smile
Send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com so I can help you with switching.

Thanks,
Mike
This issue should now be fixed as I located an error in the application registration with Google that caused them to reject Google Drive requests from the Galaxy App Store version of MobileSheetsPro.

Mike