MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Clock display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, while performing, I realized I would really like a digital clock that is displayed on the title bar or in a corner of the page (in performance mode).
When a Song is displayed tap to get the overlay, on the bottom press the icon next to the arrow. There you have the settings for the clock Display.
Thanks I feel a little dumb for not knowing that already. 

In messing with the clock settings, I think I may have found a bug. I set the background to "no color". When I wanted to set the color back to white, the only way I could do that was by going into custom and typing in a hex code. All of the preset colors were transparent. The custom colors were also transparent until I started typing the hex code.
Have you checked if the opacity so slider is all the was to the left in the colour chooser? There sould be one somewhere.

Edit: i see in the windows version the opacity slider is missing... are you using the windows version?
Sounds like a bug in the Windows version that I will have to fix. Thanks for making me aware of it.

Mike
Yes, I'm using the Windows version. Sorry I didn't respond sooner.