MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Lead in for player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I tried to make a recording while MSPro was displaying the song and playing a reference track.
I realised then that I could use a lead-in count for the player.
Provided the metronome is already set appropriately this should be an easy enhancement.

Unless this feature already exists Wink
This what you're looking for? Display a song> edit mode>metronome>settings [upper left]> count in.
No, this starts the count in when you display the song.
I would like the count-in to start when I start the player. So I hit the Play button, count-in starts, then the music starts.
(02-01-2021, 04:47 AM)sciurius Wrote: [ -> ]No, this starts the count in when you display the song.
I would like the count-in to start when I start the player. So I hit the Play button, count-in starts, then the music starts.

That wouldn't work for songs that might have some silence at the beginning like mp3's (unless you edit them to remove it) but it should work for midi's that start to play immediately.
You may consider reference tracks to start at the beat. They do not have leading space or whatever.
(02-01-2021, 06:58 AM)sciurius Wrote: [ -> ]You may consider reference tracks to start at the beat. They do not have leading space or whatever.

Yes, that's what I meant.  It would be a nice feature to have, I agree.
That's definitely a feature I've been asked for previously and is on my list of things to do. My plan is to start working through these kinds of additions as soon as the iOS version is finished.

Mike