MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Background color/half page divider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently the divider for half-page turning matches the color set for Background (either black or tone-adjusted white, I use sepia). For black this is no problem but for white it's very hard to discern if the page is whole or split, or where the split comes. If it happens to fall between staves, it is possible to play right through, accidentally repeating half the previous page.

I'm not sure what the solution is: To have a user-settable option for divider color, or to always use a contrasting color (generally black unless negative colors have been selected).

My workaround for now is to keep my background color set to blackā€”but I do like the unchanging appearance of the filled in tablet screen, regardless of page ratio.

Or maybe I'm the only one with this problem? I found a request for making the divider movable, but nothing related to its appearance.

Thanks,
Eric
"accidentally repeating half the previous page" can be avoided by using vertical scroll and advancing half-page wise instead.
I discussed that recently here
https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=7059
more ideas are welcome
My plan for this was to wait until I implemented support for changing the half page turn position on each page. As part of that, I planned to change the rendering a little bit so that a blue line (or something similar) would be shown to indicate both where the half page division is and what needs to be dragged to change it.

Mike