MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Page moving out of sight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo everybody,

Since the last update (V.3.05), some pages (in most of the cases the left page, in a 2-page display mode) move out of sight, when turning page.
I have to zoom out to bring the "missing" page back. When turning the page again, the next/previous left page, moves again.

Do you know what could cause this behavior?

I recorded the problem and uploaded the video on YouTube, so that you can see what I am talking about:

Page moving out of sight (Video)
Looks like an unusual bug due perhaps to the page scaling being set to full screen. I'll run some tests to see if I can reproduce it. If I can, I'll implement a fix to include with version 3.0.6. One change that did occur with version 3.0.5 was to fix some of the issues when zooming + panning, especially when zooming the page out past 100%. I'm guessing some of these changes are causing issues now like what is shown in your video. I'll come back to you if I can't reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Mike
I can't seem to reproduce what you are seeing. Can you please long press the song in that video, select Share->Export as .msf and send the .msf file to mike@zubersoft.com? Hopefully once I have a song with the same settings you are using, I'll be able to reproduce that issue.

Thanks,
Mike
Hallo Mike,

I just sent you the .msf file you requested.

At the beginning, I though that the issue occurs randomly, but I think I can reproduce it by:

1) Open the file
2) Open it in Edit Mode
3) Zoom in on a page, while in Edit mode
4) Close edit mode (without zooming out again)
5) Turn Page

When restarting MS, the issue is resolved, until I repeat the steps described above.

Greetings and thanks for the support,