MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Display of in-line Chordpro chords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am putting in the music as provided by my local ukulele club which has certain conventions.

In a few songs there is the notation [C/] to indicate only one strum in the bar. This is displayed by MS as [C//]. This is confusing because chords written as [C//] also display as [C//].

I would use this notation a lot more as the club also use [C] to show a single strum and without markup this comes in as [C].

Generally I can remember what's required in any given song but it would be nice for the displayed song to correspond.

Does anyone know of a workaround for this?

John
(02-22-2021, 06:58 PM)jashearwood Wrote: [ -> ]This is displayed by MS as [C//]. This is confusing because chords written as [C//] also display as [C//].

Looks like a bug to me.

Quote:I would use this notation a lot more as the club also use [C] to show a single strum

This will be possible in the (near) future, when support for the Pango Markup Language is
added.
I've added a fix for the double slash issue that will be included with the next update. I'm hoping I'll find time to work on the Pango Markup Language enhancements somewhat soon.

Mike