MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: CSVFILE of " Spaces Book "
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Do you know " Spaces Jazz Book " vol 1 to vol 6 ?
Do you Have CSV ou Xls files please ?

Once again: exported PDF bookmarks as a starter.
Probably created by OCR, so thorough proof-reading is required.
I'd recommend to keep the "PDFPage" column. It allows switching between sort by page and sort alfabetically. And it won't do any harm because MSP just ignores columns in a CSV with a header that it doesn't know.
Have fun, more to come.
Spaces3
(03-17-2021, 08:38 AM)itsme Wrote: [ -> ]Once again: exported PDF bookmarks as a starter.
Probably created by OCR, so thorough proof-reading is required.
I'd recommend to keep the "PDFPage" column. It allows switching between sort by page and sort alfabetically. And it won't do any harm because MSP just ignores columns in a CSV with a header that it doesn't know.
Have fun, more to come.

Merci,

I don’t understand everything yet, do you have a video tutorial ?

Have you find books 4 to 6 ?

I'll post csv fix asap.

P.
Yes, I also have the other volumes. I will export and share the bookmarks in a similar way as soon as I find the time.
And no, I don't have video tutorials about making and working with CSV files. But I can offer that we make the CSV for one of the Spaces volumes together in a video call with desktop sharing. If I have the choice I would use Zoom and talk in English. Would that help? What's your first language? French?
Done,

Spaces Book Vol.1 jazz classics
corrections
Spaces4
Spaces5 Bebop
Spaces6 Jazz Solos
Thanks for everything, I’m on it I hope to be done within a week.

I saw that spaces is a kind of compilation, there will be duplicates in scores especially with the real bookt 5th ed.

I have the monster but I will not integrate it in MSP it is in the spaces