MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: notes without heads in pdf ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have a problem with the import of the last pdf notes. I attached 2 screenshots.
One is the imported file to mobilesheets, the other one is the same file opened in any other pdf app (adobe, google, ...)

Does anyone know what might the reason, why all the "heads" of the notes are gone?

I tried several methods. Importing directly from the cloud, first downloading it to SD card  before import, sending it per E-Mail to myself..... always the same.

At the moment it seems, I have to make screenshots from every page, but that´s that´s pretty uncomfortable...
I would be happy to get an idea what happened

Thank you in advance!

Best, Sabine
Seems to me like a rendering issue with one of the PDF libraries. If you go to Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference, do you have it set to "Speed" or "Quality? Try switching it to the other and then load the file again. Also, just to verify, are you running version 3.1.0 of MobileSheetsPro? I did update the PDF library used for the "Speed" setting to their latest available, so it's possible they have an issue with their latest build.

Mike