MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Storage Options (Folder Structure)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just started to use MobileSheets and I was trying to store files (PDF) and audio (MP3) in one folder per song but I don't think that this is possible.

Could I confirm how folder structures work when managed by MobileSheets ?

Option 1 - Without song sub folders
All files stored in a single folder

Option 2 - With song sub folders
Files (PDF) remain in the root storage location, audio (MP3) are saved in a sub-folder with the song title

Option 3 - Not possible
Empty root folder with song sub-folders containing both files (PDF) and audio (MP3) for each song

Illustration attached.
If you set the storage location to a directory you want to manage and then import all PDFs and audio files from under that folder, then MobileSheets will use whatever folder structure is present. So I’m theory you can manage the folders however you want. By default, MobileSheets will copy PDFs and audio files into the subdirectories for each song. If you uncheck the option to create subdirectories per song, then all files will be placed directly under the storage location folder. Let me know if you have any more questions about this.

Mike