MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Sort by numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.

I have imported a new song book into mobilesheet that I want to be able to sort in numbers.

The names of the PDF files is: title - number

It works fine when I want to sort by A-B-C, but i cant sort by numbers at the back of the name?

I have attached a photo of the album, and I have tried the sort by numbers feature, but it won't work?

Anyone knows how to get it to work, without changing all the names.
Did you populate any other field like the custom field with those numbers? If not, there really isn't a way to sort by a number at the end of the song title. Using Settings->Library Settings->Song Title Formatting, you can control what fields are used for the song title, so if it's possible to include a different field at the beginning, that would be another way to get the sorting result you want. 

Mike
FWIW, I have some pdf files that have a number at the end. I am able to sort to a specific number by entering the number only into 'all fields', the same as entering letters one at a time brings up each song containing the letters.