MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord vergeten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo mensen
Een collega zanger gebruikt al enkele jaren, MobileSheet pro en heeft zich een nieuwe laptop aangeschaft.
Nu wil hij hierop het programma installeren, maar is helaas zijn gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord vergeten.
Op de oude laptop staat nog steeds het programma, hoe komt hij achter deze gegevens?
Met vriendelijke groeten
Henk 1942
Are you referring to his Google username and password? That is not something I can help with - you would need to go through Google in order to reset the password on the account. 

Mike
(11-19-2021, 04:52 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]Are you referring to his Google username and password? That is not something I can help with - you would need to go through Google in order to reset the password on the account. 

Mike

Hallo Mike
Hij heeft, een tijdje geleden, een versie aangekocht op zijn oude laptop.
Hoe kan hij deze versie overzetten naar zijn nieuwe laptop?
Was daar toen een gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord voor nodig?
Als dat zo is, hoe kan hij daarachter komen welke gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord heeft hij toen gebruikt.
Met vriendelijke groeten
If you bought MobileSheets for a Windows 10 device, then you would have most likely used the Microsoft Store. You can just use the Microsoft account to log back into the Microsoft Store, search for MobileSheets and install the app through the store page. I am not allowed to see customer purchases through the Microsoft Store, so I don't have the ability to look up purchases based on name or anything like that. Microsoft is the payment processor, so they keep all that data hidden to protect user privacy. You will have to contact Microsoft directly to recover account information.  If you think he purchased through my FastSpring store (https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/), please send an email to mike@zubersoft.com and include the name of your friend so I can try to look up his purchase information using that name.

Thanks,
Mike