MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: ilnk pdf with audio accompaniment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I've had a look through the forums but can't find the answer to the following question.
How do I link an audio file (it's an orchestral accompaniment) to the pdf music I have (it's the piano part) so I can play one while reading the other? Page turning will still be handled by my BT pedal while the audio continues...
I'm sure people do this and it's easy but "edit song" and several other options don't yield anything (so not easy for me!). I've tried starting the audio and then going back to load the pdf but it just stops the audio. Any guidance is appreciated Confused 

Gary.
Hello Gary,

You can play back audio files in MobileSheetsPro while viewing your scores - you just need to edit the song and add the audio files to it. To do this, long press your song on the library screen to select, tap "Edit song" at the top of the screen, go to the audio tab of the song manager, tap the + icon and then select the audio files you want to add. Once the files have been added, tap OK to save your changes, load your song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay and you should see the audio player with your audio tracks loaded. You can press the play icon to play back the audio. A shortcut for this is to tap the bottom right corner to bring up the quick action box and then tap the play icon there (long press the play icon to display the audio player). Let me know if this gets you what you need. I should also mention that you can trigger the audio playback using a touch or pedal action.

Mike
(01-11-2022, 05:02 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Gary,

You can play back audio files in MobileSheetsPro while viewing your scores - you just need to edit the song and add the audio files to it. To do this, long press your song on the library screen to select, tap "Edit song" at the top of the screen, go to the audio tab of the song manager, tap the + icon and then select the audio files you want to add. Once the files have been added, tap OK to save your changes, load your song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay and you should see the audio player with your audio tracks loaded. You can press the play icon to play back the audio. A shortcut for this is to tap the bottom right corner to bring up the quick action box and then tap the play icon there (long press the play icon to display the audio player). Let me know if this gets you what you need. I should also mention that you can trigger the audio playback using a touch or pedal action.

Mike

Thanks so much Mike, worked like a charm. Did it on my Windows PC and then synced across to my android tablet!

Gary.