MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheets version 3.4.0 released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MobileSheetsPro (Android) and MobileSheets (Windows) version 3.4.0 has been released. The full list of changes can be found below:

Common Fixes (Android + Windows 10/11)
  • Fixed issue with MIDI port filtering with batch commands where the child commands would use the wrong ports
  • Fixed issue where scrolling would not pause before starting when the option is enabled to automatically scroll through all songs in a setlist
  • Fixed issue where hitting continue twice when using Sync Library->Sync to another device would prevent future connections
  • Increased the maximum font size to 100 for text and chord pro files
  • Fixed issue with the option to automatically exit the annotation editor without input where entering text would not prevent the editor from exiting
  • The smart button dialog will now save the last selection used for the action and button size when creating a new smart button
  • Fixed issue with exporting annotations where freeform annotations created with pressure sensitivity could potentially be drawn incorrectly in the PDF
  • The {chorus} chord pro directive will now use the same label as last chorus by default, but also supports specifying a different label
  • Fixed display issue with chord pro files where a chord line without corresponding lyrics would not respect the setting to show the chord brackets

Android v3.4.0
  • Fixed issue with the alphabet list on Android 11 devices where the long press capabilities did not work correctly
  • Added support for removing entries from the recent list

Julie
Hello, 

Since the update, {t:.....} ( Title ) doesn't work anymore but appears as a "normal" text....
Is there any new "directive" to type ? 

Is there a way to add {soh] and {eoh} ( Highlight ) or others ChordPro codes ? 

Thx for your reply

Regards
There is an issue with UTF-8 files that have a BOM marker at the start. An update will be released in the next day or two to correctly handle this. If you need a workaround, place the {title} directive on the second line of the file or remove the BOM marker from the file.

I don't currently support custom {start_of_X} {end_of_X} sections. This was discussed in a recent post. I will probably add support for that once I release a series of chord pro enhancements.

Mike
(02-13-2022, 07:04 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]There is an issue with UTF-8 files that have a BOM marker at the start. An update will be released in the next day or two to correctly handle this. If you need a workaround, place the {title} directive on the second line of the file or remove the BOM marker from the file.

I don't currently support custom {start_of_X} {end_of_X} sections. This was discussed in a recent post. I will probably add support for that once I release a series of chord pro enhancements.

Mike

Thx a lot for your reply

I place {title} on the second line and it works.
I encounter another problem : 
On some songs, chords don't appear with selected colors but they stay as they've been type while edition...Like this "[Dm7]"
I can't find any difference with others wich is working....

You said, I should remove the "BOM marker" from file, but how to ? 

Thx again for your help

Regards
As a Win10 user I edit ChordPro files with Notepad++ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/
This editor has separate options for "convert to UTF-8" and "convert to UTF-8-BOM"
Please send me a file (either attach it to your forum post or email it to mike@zubersoft.com) so I can take a look at it. If I'm able to reproduce what you are seeing, I can either provide an explanation of what is occurring, or if there is a bug, I can fix it for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike