MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Quick Actions missing from Touch Action settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has Quick Actions been removed from the list of actions available for Touch Action settings?

Although I've got it assigned (to bottom left corner), it's not something I use often, so no huge loss if there's a reason for removing it.

BUT, I'm also finding the 'Bottom Left Corner' entry has now disappeared from the Touch Settings options!

I guess that's something to do with it being assigned an option (Quick Actions) that's no longer valid, but means I can't now assign anything else to the Bottom Left Corner.

Android v3.4.6
I'm confused what you mean - there is a Quick Action Box dropdown that lets you choose what corner should be tapped to display the quick action box. If you set the Quick Action Box to be the bottom left corner, then the Bottom Left Corner dropdown will be hidden, because you can't both assign a touch action to a corner as well as the quick action box. Nothing has changed in regards to how the quick action dropdown works though. If you set the Quick Action Box to be disabled, then you can assign different touch actions to the bottom corners.

Mike
Ah, yes, thanks. Something I'd set once and forgotten about. Apologies for momentary stupidity!