MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Metronome position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mike

I use the LED mechanism and it always obscures the title.

When checking my configuration so that I could write this post, I see that you have provided a vertical offset mechanism. This was something I had asked for a long time ago but I obviously missed the announcement that you had implemented it  (many thanks).

Is there any chance that another setting could be added to the Metronome Display Settings dialog? What I would like to do is to have the option to display the LEDs at the right of the screen (that would miss the title completely for me). I suppose this might cause implementation problems if someone zoomed the page.

Cheers
Geoff
Alternatively, if the leds can't be positioned on the right edge, I'd like to specify a more negative for the "Vertical Offset" in the "Metronome Display Settings" (this is currently restricted to -15 or above).
When set to -15, the Leds overwrite the top of the song title of songs that have been Auto-Cropped.
It looks as though the Leds would just be fully displayed if -20 was allowed.
I wouldn't even mind if a more negative number could be specified i.e. with the top of the Leds being invisible because they were above the top of the page 

Geoff
Sure, it's easy enough to allow it to be something like -35 even if it goes off the screen a little. I can make those changes a lot quicker/easier than having to do the necessary calculations to have it right-aligned.

Mike
Thanks Mike; I think that would help

Geoff
Hi Mike

Many thanks  for changing the minimum setting to -35. 
This now means that I can import songs without having to manually crop the song to avoid the LEDs metronome overwriting the title.

For anyone else using the LEDs metronome, I find that I need to set it to -33.
As there is no "-" key on the adjustment keypad, you have to repeatedly press the  "-" to move the value into negative numbers

Cheers
Geoff