MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Edit music tab after importing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it's not possible but I wanted expert feedback before giving up.  When learning new songs I typically mark up the tab sheets w/notes to myself showing where I'd bar a chord, specific fingering, etc.  I'm currently of the opinion that this is not possible after importing.  Notes such as those need to be done before importing into mobilesheets.  Correct - yes or no
Not correct.

Check page 118 of the manual for all the details on how that is done.
You just need to utilize the annotations functionality which Frank Cox referenced in the manual (https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/M...etsPro.pdf) which is 118 of the overall pages in the manual, or page 111 shown at the bottom left corner of the page. To access the annotations functionality, either use a three finger tap, put a smart stylus near the screen, or tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay and then tap the brush icon at the top left.

Mike
Thank you, thank you, thank you both of you.  Love the program & will definitely check out pg 118.  I won't be able to get to it however for several days