MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Enlarge page dimension for Cut and Paste
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I import a PDF sheet, it can be import large as original or automatically cropped.
I'd like to copy (or cut ) and Paste a part of sheet from page 1 to page 2, but page 2 is full of staves.
Can I graphically enlarge the page, move the page 2 contain in the bottom side of the page and add in top position the part previously copied?
Sometimes this can be useful, if some demanding measures are convenient in a particular position (e.g. Id'like to change page before these demanding measures).

Paolo
Pages in a multi page song can be cropped individually 

It sounds as though your best approach is to edit the page ordering so that it duplicates the previous page and then crop the the duplicates as required eg for a 4 page file  change the page ordering from 1-4 to 1,1-4 .
Hint: page order is on the files tab when editing  metadata 

Another option would be to create a blank page and insert it where you want (I  haven't ever used this method)

Finally, depending on your orientation  you may want to adjust the scrolling display to eliminate big gaps.

Geoff