MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Auto rotation question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my surface pro 3 when I rotate the tablet, the score follows.

Thinking about a Tab S8 ultra so to see how weel it works I installed the free version on my wifes TabS8.

How do I enable the auto rotate feature?

Thank you
On Android, if you drag down from the top of the screen, there should be an option to control whether the tablet auto-rotates. You may just need to enable that if it's currently disabled. MobileSheets just follows the tablet rotation by default. Having said that, if you go to Settings->Display Settings in MobileSheets, you will see an option at the bottom for the Device Orientation Lock. Make sure that's set to None.

Mike
Thansk Mike, there was a third party app controlling rotation that I had to disable.
Can you say what the app is ? - in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Geoff
(07-31-2022, 04:55 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: [ -> ]Can you say what the app is ? - in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Geoff

Sure, It was an app that I installed for because her instagram didnt rotate with androids native rotation control.

The app is conveniently called "rotation control"
Thanks - that name is fairly explanatory; I asked for the name because I assumed it was a less obvious app.

Geoff