MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Page turn for two page songs in book mode - alternate pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am connecting 2 tablets in book mode - alternate pages.
When I am viewing a one-page or 3-pages song within a set list, the page turn takes me correctly to the next song (at the end of the current song, of course).
However, if the song  I am viewing is 2 pages long, the page turn does not take me to the next song.  Instead I get a message saying "end of song".
Is there a setting I am using incorrectly?
I finally found a way to make the next song load when using a set list across 2 connected tablets with book mode alternate pages.
If I use "load all" instead of just loading the first song, the page turn takes me to the next song, regardless of the number of pages in the song (i.e. even or odd).
I am a bit uneasy with this option for large sets, but it is at least a way to get going for now.
The other option would be to enable Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Next Song. That should let you change songs without having to load the whole setlist. If that is not working in Book Mode, let me know.

Mike