MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Synchronize to cloud folder - crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm having an issue when trying to use the "Synchronize to a cloud folder option." When I click on the "Select a folder to merge to" button on the right, I choose "Google Drive," and then get stuck on the screen. I can't put in any input, and I have to either log out or open up control panel to end the task. Not really sure what is going on. Is there something that I am maybe missing? I am running on Windows 11 by the way.

Thanks,
Jared
Hello! I have been having a problem when trying to synchronize to a Google Cloud folder. When I click on the "Synchronize to cloud folder," I then set up for my Windows computer to update the folder in my Google Drive. I then click the "Select a folder to merge to" button, choose Google Drive, and MS freezes. I can't put in any input, and I have to use control panel to force close the program. I'm not entirely sure what is going on, and would love your help. I'm running on Windows 11 by the way.

Thanks!
- Jared
Hello Jared,

If you go to Settings->Storage->Switch Google Drive Account does the same freeze occur? What about if you use Import->Google Drive? I just want to identify if this is a Google Drive sign-in issue, or if it's related specifically to the library sync.

Thanks,
Mike