MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Annotations shift when changing orientation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed my stamps being moved when I switch from portrait to landscape in my Windows tablet.
See attached sample:
The lower voice on the score are quarter note stamps. I added them in portrait full page but if I switch to landscape  they are moved down.  I tried any other stamps and they all move.
Also, im currently using a simple capacitative non-active stylus. It only seems to work with stylus mode off, is this normal?

[attachment=2141]
Portrait

[attachment=2142]
Landscape
Can you please send a .msf of that piece to mike@zubersoft.com? That will just help with the testing. Also, do you have the page scaling set to "Fit screen" or "Fullscreen"? I tested this using freeform annotations with the single page display mode with half pages displayed in a landscape, and the annotations I created do not shift between portrait and landscape.

As far as the stylus question, a capacitive stylus works in the exact same way as a finger in terms of how the screen detects it. Stylus mode will not work with that type of stylus because the tablet can't differentiate between that kind of stylus and a finger.

Thanks,
Mike
(12-27-2022, 04:49 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please send a .msf of that piece to mike@zubersoft.com? That will just help with the testing. Also, do you have the page scaling set to "Fit screen" or "Fullscreen"? I tested this using freeform annotations with the single page display mode with half pages displayed in a landscape, and the annotations I created do not shift between portrait and landscape.

As far as the stylus question, a capacitive stylus works in the exact same way as a finger in terms of how the screen detects it. Stylus mode will not work with that type of stylus because the tablet can't differentiate between that kind of stylus and a finger.

Thanks,
Mike
MIke,
As I mentioned in my OP it only happens with stamps, any other annotations seem fine.
I use always full screen but it happens also in fit screen. 
I've also noticed now that while in the song list page, if I exit the four arrows in the quick menu on the lower right corner so that Windows displays the taskbar and top bar, when I open the song the stamps still move in landscape but not so far down.
I'm sending you the song via PM. The stamps are in the 2nd page.