MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: Tied Notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My request is very simple, I hope. I have been using MobileSheets for choir singing for 2½ years now. I am learning how to use built-in annotations to replace my chicken scratching handwritten notes during rehearsal. I am enjoying all the options in your Stamp tool. I have also just discovered how to extend the Crescendo thru the measure. 

The only tool or stamp I can't find is a Tie to tie notes together. Currently I just have my hand-drawn arc,  which is fully functional but aesthetically crude. Is there a way to create a tool like Crescendo or a stamp which will arc two or more notes together?
I think you mean legato lines? This would be nice. At the Moment there is nothing like this. Maybe it will come in a further Update...
That's definitely on my list of things to do. It's requested fairly frequently, so it's higher on my list now.

Mike
(01-10-2023, 04:25 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: [ -> ]That's definitely on my list of things to do. It's requested fairly frequently, so it's higher on my list now.

Mike

I'm really glad to hear that. I have been using the curved line drawing tool for his, but the results are not great. 
Related features that would be nice to have:
- horizontal bracket (used for triplets and hemiolas)
- control over the width of the "arrow" line head