MobileSheets Forums

Full Version: BT 105 response...problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is a problem or not so I wanted to get some other BT users' opinions. I feel like sometimes I have to hit the pedal more than once before it registers. Is anyone else having this issue, or this there a mode switch I may have done? Thanks in advance!
Ah, no, this is the AirTurn model. It happens sometimes even when I'm working on a new excerpt that two lines at the bottom of a page that continues after, so I do this think it's a timeout issue.

(10-23-2013, 12:41 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the Cicada? It shuts off. You have to press the pedal and wait (30 seconds?) before it re-starts. You can tell it restarted when the light goes one.

It's pretty annoying. I think it mostly happens whenever I open a new sheet. But, I htink it also happens if I don't change the page for a while (I am not sure how long).

I think there are several posts on the topic.

Mike tried to fix it, but it still happens in my case.

Jeff

(10-23-2013, 12:29 AM)vmorreale Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is a problem or not so I wanted to get some other BT users' opinions. I feel like sometimes I have to hit the pedal more than once before it registers. Is anyone else having this issue, or this there a mode switch I may have done? Thanks in advance!
(10-23-2013, 01:01 AM)vmorreale Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, no, this is the AirTurn model. It happens sometimes even when I'm working on a new excerpt that two lines at the bottom of a page that continues after, so I do this think it's a timeout issue.

(10-23-2013, 12:41 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the Cicada? It shuts off. You have to press the pedal and wait (30 seconds?) before it re-starts. You can tell it restarted when the light goes one.

It's pretty annoying. I think it mostly happens whenever I open a new sheet. But, I htink it also happens if I don't change the page for a while (I am not sure how long).

I think there are several posts on the topic.

Mike tried to fix it, but it still happens in my case.

Jeff

(10-23-2013, 12:29 AM)vmorreale Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is a problem or not so I wanted to get some other BT users' opinions. I feel like sometimes I have to hit the pedal more than once before it registers. Is anyone else having this issue, or this there a mode switch I may have done? Thanks in advance!

Have you tried the pedal with another device or a different app? What kind of tablet do you have? You might want to contact Hugh about it, I'm having no problems with the pedal registering with my TF700.

Sent from my dlx using Tapatalk
I haven't tried it with a different app, its a Asus Transformer Tf300T. Its weird because I look down as I press and the led is solid, but nothing happens on screen. I found a manual online and I'm going to see if maybe it got put in a weird mode.
(10-24-2013, 06:22 AM)vmorreale Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't tried it with a different app, its a Asus Transformer Tf300T. Its weird because I look down as I press and the led is solid, but nothing happens on screen. I found a manual online and I'm going to see if maybe it got put in a weird mode.

How about hard-resetting the pedal? (Hold the power button until the led flashes red and green rapidly.

Here's what I discovered:

I reset the AirTurn to Mode 3 (hold down the right pedal, power button, release both as soon as the light...lights)

It now works Big Grin

Kind of. What I've figured out is if I tap to go back a page (I have left pedal to link point, not previous page), I have to tap once to say "Hey, I want to use the pedals again" and then when I get to the end of the page, tap to go forward. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem!
(10-25-2013, 01:13 PM)vmorreale Wrote: [ -> ]Here's what I discovered:

I reset the AirTurn to Mode 3 (hold down the right pedal, power button, release both as soon as the light...lights)

It now works Big Grin

Kind of. What I've figured out is if I tap to go back a page (I have left pedal to link point, not previous page), I have to tap once to say "Hey, I want to use the pedals again" and then when I get to the end of the page, tap to go forward. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem!

Great that it works now, though still curious why you had to jump through those hoops - I use the default mode 1 and don't have that problem. Sad

Mode 3 is the default; I may have made it switch modes one day accidentally... who knows?