Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 15,823
» Latest member: truonggasavanvn
» Forum threads: 6,700
» Forum posts: 38,753

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Is it possible to click S...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 11
Automatic MIDI connection
6 hours ago
» Replies: 16   » Views: 3,340
Huge mistake attempting t...
11 hours ago
» Replies: 7   » Views: 139
Mobilesheets constant cra...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
Yesterday, 06:46 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 131
ability to review device ...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 03:58 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 61
Setlists - sort by recent...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 01:26 PM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 180
Losing saved filters (rel...
Yesterday, 10:18 AM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 161
Midi Startup
Yesterday, 09:36 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 56
Android 10
Yesterday, 03:43 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 80
Any idea?
Yesterday, 03:41 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 65

How to (re)move a misplaced PDF image paste?
Posted by: Chen - 12-25-2020, 03:17 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

While trying out the new Snipping Tool in 3.0 the paste came out in an undesired place on the page - and now can't find a way to move/delete the pasted image again...

(Screenshot with the bad paste enhanced attached.) This is on Android.
Am i missing something? I even tried to delete the whole PDF (the page is a snippet out of a larger PDF) and re-add it, but the snippet is still there...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Chords diagrams over mobile sheet
Posted by: paridef - 12-24-2020, 08:18 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Hi folks, I'm new to Mobilesheets I'm a guitar
player and I need to put some custom diagrams chords over the text of the song.

Is there a way to do this? some hints ? Huh

thanks

First Stroke not drawn when annotating
Posted by: McConnor - 12-24-2020, 04:23 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (9)

Hi Mike,

The new 3.0 Annotation Mode looks and feels just great - havn't even scratched the surface of all features though... Thank you for this great feature! Update from v. 2.9x went seemingly without problems.

One thing that has been there before the update also is, that when entering annotation mode or when using pinch zoom/move with fingers the first stroke with the smart pen of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 wont be drawn! Starting with the second stroke all is fine until I again use e.g. pinch zoom - after that again the first stroke wont be drawn...

This is not a showstopper but I dont think it is intended behaviour also. Perhaps this is fixable sometime in the future...

Have a nice and peaceful christmas - even with all this Virus-Mess going around...

How to use MsPro with large libraries on limited tablets?
Posted by: Vibraphon - 12-24-2020, 01:39 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I use a Surface Pro as a master on which I manage a complete library with almost 7,000 songs.
The older Android tablets with the larger screens are unfortunately limited in their capacity and can hardly use this large library.

I had thought that I might be able to split up the entire library (for C, Bb and Eb instruments) and only synchronize the respective sub-library. Somehow I had thought that I could create new, reduced libraries from the entire library by using filters, but I didn't succeed.

I was able to copy the original library to a new one and delete songs form this library, but I can't update/synchronize this to the master library. Maybe I'll take a completely wrong approach. It would be nice if someone could explain to me how I can implement reduced sub-libraries from a master library with the possibility to synchronize (of the respective parts) to the master.

Gerne auch in deutscher Sprache Rolleyes

Substantial delays since version 3.0
Posted by: Rey_a - 12-23-2020, 07:13 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hi Mike,

Installed version 3.0 on my HP slate 21 (android 4.4.2,) and I am experiencing very long waits .....

Mobilesheets is set to display the setlist tab when loading, and I have seen waits of more than 20 seconds before that first library screen shows. I do get part of the screen while waiting with at the top right, NEW and IMPORT and overflow visibile, but no tabs, and no setlists are shown.
Switching to the scores tab once the setlists appears, has taken over 2.5 minutes (I timed it) at times, but lately  MSP seems to manage it in 1.5 minutes regularly. I have also seen it appear in under one minute.
I also get the os message 'app not responding' while the wait goes on. Sometimes more than once in one wait ...

I do have some 2,600 scores for a total of some 650 Mb in case that info is important

Loading a single score also takes long. Just timed one load at 12 seconds (pdf file with 2 pages). Swiching to the next song is acceptable.

In general these long wait times do vary. Some times it is a bit faster than the next try.

I rebooted the tablet several times.

Thanks

Rudy

MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 12-23-2020, 08:13 AM - Forum: News - Replies (231)

I'm happy to announce that version 3.0.0 of MobileSheets for Windows 10 and MobileSheetsPro for Android is now available. This update was in development for a long time, and I'm very grateful to all of the beta testers who helped provide feedback and bug reports. The majority of changes in this update are related to the new design for annotations, but a great deal of bugs have also been fixed in this release. An explanation of all the changes in the new annotations design will be posted on my website soon. At that time, I will include a link to that here. A brief list of changes in this update can be found below:

Common Changes:

• Redesigned the annotations functionality to add many new tools and features, remove the separate editor screen and improve the workflow for quick editing.
  • Smart buttons can now be dragged into place both when creating and repositioning them
  • Replaced color selection dialog with a newer implementation that is easier to use
  • Fixed bug with the audio player panning where it wouldn't correctly show the current slider position when first loaded
  • MobileSheetsPro will now correctly adjust the page order to use the full range if a file is modified/replace outside the app and the full range of pages was previously specified
  • Added support for panning with a two finger scroll
  • "Connect Tablets" feature now uses the terms leader and follower
  • Updated PDF library for "Speed" render quality setting to fix rendering of some files
  • Fixed automatic scrolling issue that could cause scrolling to extend past the end of the last page of a song
  • Fixed bugs with adjusting loop points in the audio player
  • Added support for temporary zooming with the half page display mode. You must zoom fully out before changing pages.
  • Added database read optimizations to speed up queries with large libraries
  • Fixed issue with changing the number of blank pages in a song that would cause annotations, link points and bookmarks to be lost

MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 (Android)
  • Updated OneDrive integration to support business accounts
  • If trying to use "My Files" on ChromeOS as a storage location or output directory, a warning about it being read-only is now shown

MobileSheets v3.0.0 (Windows 10)
  • Switched to using Win2D to render files and annotations, which significantly reduces memory usage and provides better performance
  • Added support for drawing highlights behind the page content, which is now possible with the switch to Win2D
  • Fixed issues with error when logging into Dropbox about the browser needing to be upgraded.
  • Fixed bug when using the camera to take pictures on some devices that caused the camera to be listed as incompatible
  • Fixed the "Connect Tablets" and "Connect to PC" features so that they can correctly detect an active WiFi connection even if there is no internet connectivity
  • Fixed bug with importing PDF bookmarks to split up a large PDF
  • Fixed bug with the audio player panning where it wouldn't correctly show the current slider position when first loaded
  • Fixed crash with "Sync to Cloud Folder" feature where it would crash if a folder was selected and the screen was exited immediately after
  • Fixed various issues with exporting and printing

MobileSheetsPro Companion v3.0.5
  • Updated to support the new annotations design

I hope this update helps users create annotations faster with the improved workflow and provides an overall better experience. The new options should also result in higher quality annotations, especially when creating stamp annotations.

Wishing everyone a happy holidays,
Mike

Issues with half page browsing
Posted by: palosanto - 12-22-2020, 10:37 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I'm having a couple of issues when I'm in landscape mode with 1/2 page display with a particular pdf (attached)

In normal view mode:
1.- On the 1st page, flipping to next takes me to the bottom half as expected but if I flip previous from there, It doesn't go completely to the top of the page but somewhere about 20% from the top.
2.- I have 'Repeat mode enabled' but when I request a fwd page flip from the last page (bottom) it doesn't send me to the beginning of the 1st page but also about 20% down from the top.

In annotation mode:
3.- With 'autosave enabled'  the fwd and back arrows ignore that I'm in 1/2 page display mode and they flip a whole page instead of the bottom half if I'm at the top or the top of next page if I'm at the bottom half.
like when I'm not in annotation mode.
4.- 'Repeat mode' doesn't work in annotation mode.

Are some of those things by design?

Attached Files
.pdf   Prelude-Bach-Bwv-998-Copy.pdf (Size: 122.11 KB / Downloads: 6)

Mobilsheets with PSR SX600
Posted by: janamdo - 12-15-2020, 10:10 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - No Replies

Hi,
Is there someone who has managed to use Mobilesheet on PC computer together with PSR SX600 ?
There was a thread here on forum for Tyros working with Mobilesheets, but can't figure out how to translate this to PSR SX600

Android 5 vs Android 9 - text files different
Posted by: Mr_Cat - 12-15-2020, 06:14 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (10)

After a screen glitch last week made me think my tablet had failed and reminded me how much I rely on it I stopped looking for a different tablet and just bought another hanspree titan 3 13.3" tablet - figured it would be easiest.

It arrived, powered it on, restored my settings and apps and pulled in the mobilesheets backup.

Most of it is fine except for text files..

Same size display font in Mobilesheets and I get four lines less on the new tablet..

The plan was to keep the old tablet as a backup but if the display doesn't line up then I have problems !!!

The menus in mobilesheets are pretty much the same - when I view a setlist in potrait mode I can see one more song in the list per page on the new tablet than the old tablet (new tablet = 31 songs, old tablet 30 songs)

Both tablets have the same model number  but the old tablet is a droid 5 (and won't update) and the new tablet is droid 9 

Any ideas ?

Thanks !!

Annotations very slow
Posted by: palosanto - 12-11-2020, 08:10 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I've just started working on my new Onyx Boox Max Lumi and compared with my previous tablet, the Boox Max3 and after importing the last backup to my new device, the annotations are painfully slow. Stylus mode is on and I cannot figure out what has changed.  I had no problems with the Max 3, the writing had no lag at all.
But now it feels like the stylus mode was always off even though it's enabled.
There's no problem in the Onyx native applications 
Any ideas?

Theme © 2014 iAndrew