Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,425
» Latest member: 2upnet
» Forum threads: 6,738
» Forum posts: 38,972

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Affect half-page format
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
1 hour ago
» Replies: 10   » Views: 2,216
clear "songs" filter
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 42
Unable to see page scalin...
10 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 29
manual entries in doubled...
Yesterday, 07:21 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 72
Make navigating backwards...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
Yesterday, 06:46 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 98
Sync to iCloud
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 36
the ideal tablet for Mobi...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
Yesterday, 12:22 PM
» Replies: 252   » Views: 341,042
Improved Auto-Scrolling E...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 06:41 AM
» Replies: 0   » Views: 52
Syncronization problems, ...
Yesterday, 03:39 AM
» Replies: 12   » Views: 562
M-VAVE Chocolate Wireless...
04-16-2024, 09:28 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 82

Phone and tablet
Posted by: Ernie - 01-31-2020, 01:41 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Today I bought Mobilesheetpro on my android phone.  Then I tried to get it on my android tablet but I have to pay again.... I think that's not normal.... It should be possible with the same android system, email adress and names to get it there, without paying again.... What's going wrong? 
Thank you for answering!

edit list of composers, artists etc
Posted by: JoopB - 01-30-2020, 10:37 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

Dear all,

For my music sheets I can create composers, artist and various other tags. Is there a possibility to edit these lists, e.g. in case of a spelling error?

Joop

Backup File too large
Posted by: McAroni - 01-29-2020, 04:21 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I got an error message while creating a backup from my library on android. Something like "Java error exception file could not created, file too large"
I include the audio files and my backup is stored on SD card.
It seems the file size does not exceed 4GB.
Is there a workaround for creating a backup of that size or should I exclude the audio files?
Thanks!

Edit: Found the solution: It is a limitation for the SD card. Files could not be bigger than 4Gb

Sorting artists
Posted by: fziegler - 01-27-2020, 08:01 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (8)

Hi,

I'm rather new to MobileSheets and am impressed what's possible! You've got to take some time to find out how things are going, though.

I like the library view to get a quick overview over the items in a set list. Therefore, I've modified the title a bit to have the song ID in it. No big deal.

I've then started to get the artists into the data field: I put in the persons the songs are famous with and the arrangers of my music (big band arrangements). There, you got to ways - either insert all together in one entry (e.g. "G. Miller (Arr. White)") or as a list of multiple entries ("G. Miller", "(Arr. White)"). I did it the second way, as the all-entries-list will be shorter (there's maybe a dozen arrangers for all my sheets). But how can I achieve that the artists are set before the arrangers? Or the most famous artist in front?

The entries are not listed by alphabet in the single songs - I've got "Beatles, (Arr. White)", and I've got "(Arr. White), Film: Rocky". Is there a way to sort the entries - maybe via the MobileSheets Companion? Or are the entries strictly sorted by creating time?

Well, that point is not THAT much important. I just wonder if it's possible.

Thanks!

Help me think through a getting my systems merged
Posted by: Wendy Cutler - 01-25-2020, 03:07 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

I have lots of Mobile Sheets Pro stuff on my tablet, and have just today added two new setlists and imported about 6 tunes from dropbox. 

Before today, two months ago I backed up MSP on my tablet and restored it to my phone. I did not take the tablet away with me. During the past two months away, I have added about 1000 new tunes and maybe 10 setlists to my phone. Most but not all are in a new Collection, but I did add some tunes to an existing collection, am not sure which tunes are the new ones. I don't have any notes or annotations or attached music or anything, just tune pages and setlists, collections, keys, genres indicated. 

I am having trouble figuring out the easiest way to end up with everything on my tablet (everything that was there, everything that I added to the phone, and what I added today to the tablet). Is this clear to someone? I think I should just do something special with today's stuff, backup the phone, restore it to the tablet, and then do what about today's stuff? Or not be so lazy and redo today's work?
Thanks.

ChordPro: AUTO-SIZE FONT failure
Posted by: itsme - 01-25-2020, 08:42 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I came across a ChordPro song where AUTO-SIZE FONT goes badly wrong.
MSP 2.8.6 on Android calculates the font size too big, so that a part of the chords is rendered past the right edge of the page, see screenshots.
MSP 2.8.3 and 2.8.7 on Win10 calculate the font size too small.
I admit that the song file example is pretty unusual, but that should not prevent automatic font size to be calculated correctly.
A workaround exists: The font size can easily be corrected manually.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pro   CaseyJones_SHe.pro (Size: 259 bytes / Downloads: 1)

Portrait Mode for HDMI Monitor?
Posted by: dallaskruse - 01-23-2020, 01:27 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (18)

I'm trying to set up an external monitor connected to my tablet via HDMI so my singers can have a little "prompter" on stage using MSP.

I'm researching how to allow the HDMI out to display portrait mode and then rotate my monitor into portrait mode (like a vertical display).

I found this...
https://android.stackexchange.com/questi...al-display

I'm on a Mac and am trying to do what is explained in the answer(s) but not sure how to do it.
I installed Android Studio on my MacBook Pro but unsure how to proceed.

If ANYone has any tips or answers or thoughts ... I'm all ears!

Thanks!

Manual File Transfer
Posted by: Delorean14 - 01-21-2020, 04:44 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hello, I really hope that somebody can help me here.  I have used Mobilesheets Pro on my tablet for a few years now and love it.  The problem is that my tablet took a dive to the concrete and the LCD/touchscreen is completely unusable.  I can, however, connect via USB and browse my files.  I went to the Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files folder and copied everything to my google drive.  My problem is that when I copied all of those files onto my new device, Mobilesheets doesn't recognize them.  I could not find a mobilesheets.db file on my tablet anywhere, either.  Is there something else that I need to do to restore my files?  There are quite a lot of them (over 1000)

tablet fix
Posted by: maintech - 01-20-2020, 12:12 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

My Samsung 12.2 Galaxy tablet has quit, it needs a new battery &i t also gets stuck in a 'boot loop' so I'm going to need to use my new HP stream 14 laptop in the interim. Are there additional procedures I should follow to use the tablet's MS data file? I used a micro SD card to hold the MS program and the data files, including the back-up, so I can access it by inserting it into the HP SD slot, and pointing the new Win 10 MS to it's location. I cannot dismount the tablet SD card, so I'll have to remove it before getting it to a repair tech., I have MS on a new HP laptop (Win 10) with an older back-up. Can I insert the SD from the tablet into the laptop and update the library by naming its location?
Has anyone had a similar tablet failure? & was a new battery a good fix? 
I have yet to successfully use the laptop with my Korg PA600, my first attempt did not recognize the midi link via the usb cable, and I did not get the blue-tooth pedal to work either.
Should I install a midi control program onto the laptop? I did not do so with the tablet, but I do recall putting the midi cd from Korg into my laptop to use the MS companion on my earlier Win 7 laptop.

I'm hoping I can locate a good repair tech for the Samsung here in Sarasota FL, while I'm here for the winter.

Lost annotation on Boox Max 3
Posted by: kidneykutter - 01-18-2020, 10:30 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Installed latest update of the ink reader version. Now I'm unable to enter song overlay/annotation. Center tap, three finger tap fail to do so. Configured top center to also annotate and it does nothing. Please help, this is my most vital feature!

Theme © 2014 iAndrew