Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 15,810
» Latest member: fun88football
» Forum threads: 6,699
» Forum posts: 38,749

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Huge mistake attempting t...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
8 minutes ago
» Replies: 6   » Views: 95
Mobilesheets constant cra...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
8 hours ago
» Replies: 4   » Views: 99
ability to review device ...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 44
Setlists - sort by recent...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 01:26 PM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 168
Losing saved filters (rel...
Yesterday, 10:18 AM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 150
Midi Startup
Yesterday, 09:36 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 45
Android 10
Yesterday, 03:43 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 56
Any idea?
Yesterday, 03:41 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 50
Bug report? Arrow head o...
Yesterday, 03:32 AM
» Replies: 26   » Views: 1,527
Is this as expected?
Yesterday, 12:24 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 57

Export setlist to pdf > (really) different page sizes
Posted by: Cerio - 05-31-2019, 08:15 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

Hi, when I export a setlist / collection to a PDF (using the Join into one Pdf option), the resulting pdf file have different pages with really different sizes, which is kind of weird.

The annotated songs seems to be the most problematic and are enormous compared with the non annotated ones. However, the problem sometimes appears also when the "export annotations" option is unchecked. I can send some examples if it's necessary.

The size of the original pdf files is identical.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Which chorus?
Posted by: sciurius - 05-30-2019, 11:44 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

When a ChordPro song defines multiple choruses, the {chorus} directive repeats the first one defined.

ChordPro repeats the last definition, which I think it is more practical.

Attached Files
.cho   Which_Chorus.cho (Size: 182 bytes / Downloads: 2)
.pdf   Which_Chorus.PDF (Size: 142.11 KB / Downloads: 2)

Smart button that links to a url
Posted by: josjojo - 05-29-2019, 08:03 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Is there a way to add a smart button to a page that links to a url? I want to create a link to a Spotify song like this: https://open.spotify.com/track/1Xi84slp6...OUTUVlnUlA

a few problems and questions about connected tablets
Posted by: xandal - 05-29-2019, 07:37 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (3)

Hello everybody!

We use 5 tablets with MSP in the band. They are all connected via Wifi and I am the master who connected others as a slave.
Now it's like we want to jump within the setlist and my colleagues get the right text. This works so far, but it is not possible that I just continue to scroll directly to the next title that this title is displayed at all. Everyone has to keep scrolling on their own. Is there a function for this?

(However, it is the case that everyone has their own pdfs, so in some cases more pages, then it will not work anyway. Is this possibly together with this function?)

Next question: How exactly are the sheets addressed? My last problem was that I forgot a title in my own setlist. As a result, all others had a different text, because apparently the order of the setlist is used. Is there another function here, which refers to the title itself and not to a specific setlist?

Many thanks for your help!
Alex

pro app for android won't show loaded pdf
Posted by: screamjoke - 05-24-2019, 08:16 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (5)

Imported 3 tunes to the trial app and none opens the pdf chart. Instead it just spins and spins with a grey screen. 
Decided to uninstall the trial app and purchased the pro app, also for Android.
Same problem. None of the sheet music pdfs will display. 
Besides this huge disappointment, the user manuals (short and long) also just clock endlessly. (And the process of pre-loading them onto my Google Pixelbook also clocked until I gave up. Yes I'm connected to the internet.)
Anyone know why I'm so unlucky in my new purchase?
Are these two problems linked?
- James

How to use song ID
Posted by: actarusweb - 05-23-2019, 12:22 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Hi everyone,
sorry for the question, but... can someone explain me how to use -song ID-?
I tried with search function, but no answer.

The scenario is:
I have on my tablet 1 pdf,  for example -test-, and few different pdf versions for the band
-test guitar-, -test text-, -test keyboard-, etc...
I'm  master, other devices slave.
My goal is to choose during the gig the pdf on my tablet and each member of the band has the right custom version of the pdf on their tablets. 

Song ID is the solution. Right? But how to use this feature? 

It could be great to have a -step by step- tutorial. At the moment I'm totally confused about this feature that I'd like to use, and I need a start.
How to name PDF, how to use song ID for each PDF, how to send the custom PDF to each member of the band, what about custom sync for each member, etc... a global view of the feature could be great.

Many thanks for help. Or, please, link me some previous discussion.

Max

MSP 2.6.2
Android 6.0 

Looking for info on USB MIDI connections
Posted by: CesVic - 05-23-2019, 01:14 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

Hi,
I'm new to MSP and I couldn't find in the manual (and in this forum, too) a straightforward explanation about how to connect the app to a MS PC (win7 and/or win10) via USB cable in order to exchange MIDI commands and such.
The software counterpart on the PC would be a DAW. I prefer a wired connection when performing on stage (that's me).

Could you please suggest the best way to do so (or point me to an already available documentation) ?
In the "Settings-->MIDI Settings-->Configure Midi Connections" options, the connection Type USB is available; which are the differences among Midi libraries default/google/superpowered ?
Which virtual midi port drivers should I preferably install on the PC ?

I am running MSP 2.6.2 in Android 6.0.1 on a Lenovo TAB2 A10-30.

Thanks in advance

Metronome feature deletes songs
Posted by: Zman - 05-19-2019, 12:39 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

When setting up my songs using the metronome feature, when I go back into my song library, songs have been deleted -

Is there a certain way I need to save the songs?

Danny

Write my annotation into file
Posted by: McAroni - 05-18-2019, 07:12 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hi there 
If i try to write my annotations into the file i get the error that the sd card is full or the destination is write protected. 
But the app has Access to the sd card even the export of songs to the sd card works fine. 
Did i miss something in the settings?

Second question: is it possible to write the annonations into a copy of the file to protect the Original one?

Btw I noticed even i made copy from a song with a different Name making annotations and Export it to the sd card the Original Name is used and the original file was overwritten. I have to Change the Name again during the export process then a new file is written to the card.

Turn off capitalization of first character of every word
Posted by: josjojo - 05-15-2019, 07:13 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

When I type text into a field of a song, the first letter of all words becomes capitalized. Is there an option to turn this off?

Theme © 2014 iAndrew