Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 15,817
» Latest member: erg12387@gmail.com
» Forum threads: 6,700
» Forum posts: 38,753

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Is it possible to click S...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
18 minutes ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 4
Automatic MIDI connection
2 hours ago
» Replies: 16   » Views: 3,335
Huge mistake attempting t...
8 hours ago
» Replies: 7   » Views: 136
Mobilesheets constant cra...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
Yesterday, 06:46 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 125
ability to review device ...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 03:58 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 59
Setlists - sort by recent...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 01:26 PM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 180
Losing saved filters (rel...
Yesterday, 10:18 AM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 161
Midi Startup
Yesterday, 09:36 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 54
Android 10
Yesterday, 03:43 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 75
Any idea?
Yesterday, 03:41 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 63

Song display settings get synced even when they shouldn't
Posted by: OvertheTankTop - 04-26-2019, 03:40 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

I basically have this problem since forever: I uncheck the "Sync Song display settings" checkbox (which gets checked again everytime you enter the Sync Library screen, btw), yet song display settings will be synced. There is absolutely no way to not sync the song display settings that I can figure out. I noticed this problem in relation to ChordPro files.

Selecting genres exclusively (only tunes to which ALL apply)
Posted by: BobbyH - 04-25-2019, 10:06 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hi, is there a way to do this (if not, it would be really useful!)

Say I want ONLY upbeat motown tunes, no other motown items. Say I have "Upbeat" and "Motown" as genres. Currently, I get everything with upbeat OR motown upon selecting those genres. Is there a way to get only items that are both Motown AND Upbeat? (excluding all other Upbeat and Motown items, because they most have both genres to appear in the list)

By the way, I've had time to get used to this program and it's really been bullet-proof (takes a licking and keeps on ticking), and so incredibly handy!

library sync to another devices: "keys" not synchronized and deleted on client
Posted by: Vibraphon - 04-24-2019, 03:23 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (9)

Hi,
I am using a WIN 10 tablet as server (2.6.3) and an Android tablet (2.6.2) as client.
Synchronizing to another device, update Client, all checkboxes on, only "delete songs" is off,
always use data from server, wifi connection.

After sync all keys of all songs on the client are deleted!
My fault?

Problems importing files
Posted by: actarusweb - 04-23-2019, 11:42 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hello everyone,
I'm having this kind of problem.
My scenario is: I have two tablets.
Tablet 1 is the main that I use one stage, and I use this to write notes on my sheets. 
Tablet 2 is a backup copy of everything on tablet 1 plus texts of the singers. 
On my tablets sheets and texts are organised in collections. 
My goal is to upgrade my sheets on tablet 2. I can't use a .msb file, in this case I will delete texts. So I tried to import  a .msf file on tablet 2. In collection on tablet 1 I selected all sheets and then export as .msf file.  but when I import this file on tablet 2 the process stops after few songs. It says process complete successful, but it isn't. 
Any advice? What's the best way to do what I'm trying to do? 
Thanks for reply.

Max 

Will MobileSheets continue to support Jelly Bean 4.2.1?
Posted by: lanco - 04-23-2019, 02:41 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I sure hope so.  I am using an Asus ME 301T and it works great but I've become concerned about future support as Yahoo email and Dropbox are no longer supported on Jelly Bean 4.2.1.

jumps
Posted by: Litespeed - 04-19-2019, 11:28 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (2)

Hello,I am new here , can I make a jump in a PDF, i'm a singer and for instance in Carmen, I have to make several jump in the pdf because  there are a lot of pages where  the tenor voice doesn't have to sing , how can i fix this so that in one click I jump for instance from page 10 to page 18.
Does this work in the free version as wel?

MobileSheetsFree Reviews on Google Play
Posted by: Zubersoft - 04-17-2019, 06:52 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (15)

I normally try not to ask too much of MobileSheets users, but I'm hoping some of you might be willing to help me out with something. MobileSheetsFree on the Google Play store has a pretty bad overall rating at the moment, mostly because the only people that leave reviews are people that encountered problems or didn't like the app for some reason. Some of the reviews are gibberish. Satisfied users usually switch to MobileSheetsPro and then leave a positive review (which I'm extremely grateful for). I'm worried that some potential users may see the poor reviews of MobileSheetsFree and decide not to try it out (especially if they don't see the positive reviews for the paid version). If any of you have some free time and would be willing to help leave a positive review of MobileSheetsFree (assuming you are happy with the product), I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mike

MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.6.2 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 04-16-2019, 08:42 AM - Forum: News - Replies (3)

Another round of updates has been released with mainly bug fixes and some minor enhancements. The Windows 10 version has not been approved by Microsoft yet, but should be available for download in the next day or two. See the full list of changes below:

Common Changes

• Fixed bug when exporting a file to the cloud with all export options disabled
  • Added setting to specify exported file name when exporting a song with a single file
  • Setlist notes are now copied when copying an existing setlist
  • Swiping pages in the annotations editor will now change the current page if stylus mode is enabled
  • The main song display will now switch to the page that was being viewed after exiting the annotations editor
  • Fixed incorrectly handling of colors in the annotations editor when night mode is enabled
  • The progress dialog now displays each song that is being created when using the Import->PDF Bookmark or CSV file feature
  • Added fix to the "Fix Broken File Paths" utility to correctly handle replacing an existing path with the current storage location
  • Added option to disable the joining of image files into a single song when importing files with similar names
  • Added option to show the extended list of matching letters when a letter is tapped instead of long pressed in the library alphabet list
  • Added option in the scroll settings to allow scrolling to continue between songs in setlists
  • The quick action box is now offset when the song overlay is shown to prevent most of the overlap
MobileSheetsPro v2.6.2 (Android)
  • Fixed incorrect rendering of highlight annotations when using the "Draw highlights behind content" setting
  • Exporting annotations now works correctly when highlights are drawn behind content
  • Updated export options under the share menu so that a cloud destination can be easily picked
  • Added optimizations so that exporting a PDF with iOS compatible annotations or highlights behind content will only rebuild pages with annotations on them
  • Tapping the sd card in the file browser now shows a list of detected storage locations (i.e. SD cards)
  • Removed the storage icon in the file browser as the SD card icon now performs that functionality
  • Fixed issue with the switch library screen not scrolling when used on a phone in landscape orientation
  • Added message for Boox users to notify them about the e-ink version of MobileSheetsPro
MobileSheets v2.6.2 (Windows 10)
  • The last modified timestamp for songs will no longer be modified when scanning for file changes and no changes actually occur
  • A popup message is now shown if stylus mode is active and touch input is received but a stylus has not been used
  • Added fix to allow the escape key to be mapped to actions
  • Added additional options while swapping files if the new file is in the storage location
  • The music folder is now only scanned when connecting to the companion application
Mike

Persistent Filters vs. Clears Filters After Load
Posted by: jagny42 - 04-16-2019, 04:43 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

I have tons of Xmas songs which I never want to see unless it's the Xmas season.  I've set up a persistent filter to exclude them. 
Another feature in settings is "CLEARS FILTERS AFTER LOAD" which automatically clears the current filters if a song or setlist is loaded. This is a nice feature except that it also clears my persistent filter.  For example: If I use this feature and then search for all songs with the word "after", for example, and then load one of those selected songs it also clears my persistent filter and now I see -all- my songs including my Xmas songs.  It should be able to retain the persistent filter.

Ledger lines
Posted by: Ali Smith - 04-16-2019, 03:31 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hi,

Sorry, I'm a newbie to the forums, so apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I can't find any reference. I've used the app for quite a while, but have not as yet found an easy way to mark up a piece to place a note on a ledger line below or above the staff. So I've just added the note, moved it down to approx the correct level for the stave then drawn a line though it. It's quite difficult to get it right (and straight) though, and if there are several ledger lines, it gets pretty well impossible. Is there something I've missed? Or can I put in a suggestion for an enhancement to allow ledger lines (with a count of how many) to be drawn?

Ali Smith

Theme © 2014 iAndrew