Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,641
» Latest member: fb88vninfo
» Forum threads: 6,752
» Forum posts: 39,062

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Documenting "Ticker Tape ...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 35
Replacing existing files ...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
7 hours ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 51
Removing songs after csv ...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion
9 hours ago
» Replies: 11   » Views: 126
Chosen song is exported i...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
» Replies: 0   » Views: 26
Transpose in File edit no...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
04-23-2024, 05:55 AM
» Replies: 8   » Views: 298
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
04-23-2024, 02:23 AM
» Replies: 13   » Views: 3,582
Set default instrument fo...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
04-23-2024, 01:24 AM
» Replies: 0   » Views: 69
Minor UI glitch
04-22-2024, 03:32 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 181
Version 3.8.32 Released (...
Forum: News
04-22-2024, 02:54 PM
» Replies: 6   » Views: 666
3.8.37 annotations disapp...
04-22-2024, 02:53 PM
» Replies: 16   » Views: 1,018

MusicXML support?
Posted by: Cerio - 05-10-2019, 08:32 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hi, sorry if this is not the right place for asking this, but, are there any plans on supporting MusicXML files (read and transposing)

That would be sooooooo great.

Danke!

Link Song Position to Position in Audio file
Posted by: McAroni - 05-08-2019, 05:00 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

Hi there, i'm a new User... 
Is it somehow possible to Link a Position in a Song to a Position in the attached Audio file?
For example: letter C in the Song starts at 3:45 in the Audio file.. would be great for practicing to jump to the right Position.
Thanks

Generate Song List and Save to File doesn't work
Posted by: tglanfield - 05-08-2019, 01:13 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (6)

Hi, 

I select a collection, press Generate Song List and Save to File. Choosing any of the four menu options instantly returns me to the collection list. It's very reproducible on my android tablet. What further information would be useful?

Kind regards, 
Terry.

Filter TEMPO
Posted by: actarusweb - 05-07-2019, 03:24 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hi everyone.
I'm looking for a way to filter songs by genre and tempo  in ascending order.
  some advice?

Thanks for reply. 

Max

Help , How do I name the songs
Posted by: Tereasa - 04-26-2019, 02:04 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (7)

I scanned and saved all my sheet music on a memory card and downloaded it on my Sheets App on my Kindle Fire. My music is in 2 files about 10 songs in each.  It comes up in the library as 2 songs?  How do I individually name each song? To list in the library as 20 titled songs?  thanks.

Song display settings get synced even when they shouldn't
Posted by: OvertheTankTop - 04-26-2019, 03:40 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

I basically have this problem since forever: I uncheck the "Sync Song display settings" checkbox (which gets checked again everytime you enter the Sync Library screen, btw), yet song display settings will be synced. There is absolutely no way to not sync the song display settings that I can figure out. I noticed this problem in relation to ChordPro files.

Selecting genres exclusively (only tunes to which ALL apply)
Posted by: BobbyH - 04-25-2019, 10:06 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hi, is there a way to do this (if not, it would be really useful!)

Say I want ONLY upbeat motown tunes, no other motown items. Say I have "Upbeat" and "Motown" as genres. Currently, I get everything with upbeat OR motown upon selecting those genres. Is there a way to get only items that are both Motown AND Upbeat? (excluding all other Upbeat and Motown items, because they most have both genres to appear in the list)

By the way, I've had time to get used to this program and it's really been bullet-proof (takes a licking and keeps on ticking), and so incredibly handy!

library sync to another devices: "keys" not synchronized and deleted on client
Posted by: Vibraphon - 04-24-2019, 03:23 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (9)

Hi,
I am using a WIN 10 tablet as server (2.6.3) and an Android tablet (2.6.2) as client.
Synchronizing to another device, update Client, all checkboxes on, only "delete songs" is off,
always use data from server, wifi connection.

After sync all keys of all songs on the client are deleted!
My fault?

Problems importing files
Posted by: actarusweb - 04-23-2019, 11:42 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hello everyone,
I'm having this kind of problem.
My scenario is: I have two tablets.
Tablet 1 is the main that I use one stage, and I use this to write notes on my sheets. 
Tablet 2 is a backup copy of everything on tablet 1 plus texts of the singers. 
On my tablets sheets and texts are organised in collections. 
My goal is to upgrade my sheets on tablet 2. I can't use a .msb file, in this case I will delete texts. So I tried to import  a .msf file on tablet 2. In collection on tablet 1 I selected all sheets and then export as .msf file.  but when I import this file on tablet 2 the process stops after few songs. It says process complete successful, but it isn't. 
Any advice? What's the best way to do what I'm trying to do? 
Thanks for reply.

Max 

Will MobileSheets continue to support Jelly Bean 4.2.1?
Posted by: lanco - 04-23-2019, 02:41 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I sure hope so.  I am using an Asus ME 301T and it works great but I've become concerned about future support as Yahoo email and Dropbox are no longer supported on Jelly Bean 4.2.1.

Theme © 2014 iAndrew