Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,373
» Latest member: organic cbd gummies
» Forum threads: 6,735
» Forum posts: 38,960

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Improved Auto-Scrolling E...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
31 minutes ago
» Replies: 0   » Views: 5
manual entries in doubled...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
39 minutes ago
» Replies: 0   » Views: 5
Syncronization problems, ...
3 hours ago
» Replies: 12   » Views: 537
Make navigating backwards...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
Yesterday, 02:52 PM
» Replies: 0   » Views: 39
the ideal tablet for Mobi...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
Yesterday, 02:18 PM
» Replies: 251   » Views: 340,137
M-VAVE Chocolate Wireless...
Yesterday, 09:28 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 60
Android status bar appear...
Yesterday, 05:18 AM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 227
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink...
Forum: News
Yesterday, 03:38 AM
» Replies: 152   » Views: 122,725
Adding new song with Tabl...
04-15-2024, 11:13 PM
» Replies: 7   » Views: 177
msf dateien uebertragen a...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS) Discussion
04-14-2024, 05:49 PM
» Replies: 3   » Views: 114

Setlist Editor: Filtering by Duration issues
Posted by: itsme - 12-08-2018, 10:04 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

While being in the Setlist Editor:
When I filter by Duration, nothing is filtered in the left column.
When I filter by Duration= 0:00, the right column is completely empty.
Other Duration values are filtered correctly in the right column.
see screenshots

Other filters work as expected, also in Setlist Editor.

In other views filtering seems to work fine, not only by Duration.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Remember backup folder
Posted by: Geoff Bacon - 12-08-2018, 09:05 PM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (1)

Hi Mike

Any chance that the companion could default to the last backup folder when initiating a new backup?

Cheers
Geoff

Second tablet
Posted by: BobbyH - 12-06-2018, 08:21 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I have a new tablet and my first will serve as a back up tablet. Do I need to buy an additional copy of MSP? I'm guessing if I do, there is nothing special needed to install the backup data on the new tablet. But if there is, please let me know. Thanks for all your help!  Smile

How to organize my music - newbie to Android and MobileSheets
Posted by: dchernikoff - 12-06-2018, 09:54 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (16)

Sorry for the very dumb and basic question here, but I am new to Android and to Mobilesheets.  I just got a Boox Max-2 e-ink device and put Mobilesheets Pro on it.  My first time using Android and using Mobilesheets.  I am trying to figure out how to organize the large music collection I have.  I am in several ensembles and an orchestra, and so have a large collection of music in parts (with score) that I need to organize.  On Dropbox i have them all neatly in nested folders - a set of top-level folders one for each ensemble, below that a set of folders for genre (baroque, renaissance, modern, etc), and below that one folder for each piece, and inside that folder are pdf's one per part (soprano, alto, tenor, bass, keyboard, score, etc.).  I don't see how to do that on MobileSheets if i have the app manage the library.  Is there a clean way to have nested categories like this?  I'm probably missing something basic here -- I'm still going thru the manual and getting confused.

Thanks for any pointers.  I hate to import 400 pdf's only to find I've done it totally wrong and have to start over...

-Dan

How to use two dropbox accounts with import
Posted by: gerrie47 - 12-05-2018, 11:06 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I have to import from two different Dropbox accounts but I can't find a way to switch to these accounts? At first I tried to disconnect MBS from dropbox but I can't this figure this out either. Thanks

copy selected annotations
Posted by: crashkahuna - 12-04-2018, 06:16 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (1)

I'm sure this has been brought up before but I could not find in search. Now in editing a song you can select a group of annotations. But there is no copy button to copy them all. Just wanted to see if this is still in the works. Would be most helpful to me. It could also have a delete button if one or more selected to remove annotations rather that backspacing the text. Thanks!

A way to ignore letters after a certain character for Master/Slave
Posted by: dallaskruse - 12-03-2018, 12:55 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (12)

I'm trying to find an easy way to be able to pull up songs via MASTER/SLAVE when the songs I want to pull up aren't in the current set list.

I label all my charts as such:
Overjoyed (Db) - CHART - Bass
Overjoyed (Db) - CHART - Guitar
Overjoyed (Db) - CHART - Tenor Sax
etc etc...

Is there a way for MSP to ignore all characters PAST the first "("? Since the names of the charts are all different and labeled by the instrument name, I'm wondering if there's a way to ignore all characters past a certain character and then MSP will be able to sync the songs when I change songs via my Master tablet.

ChordPro: chords in comments issue
Posted by: itsme - 12-02-2018, 02:43 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

In V2.4.5 chords in comments are not detected correctly. They are not formatted as chords and they are not transposed.
Chords in comment italic work as expected.

I'm sure that feature once worked correctly. The issue came up some versions ago, I can't say exactly when.
I have reported it already in an old thread:
https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...665&page=3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pro   ChordProTest_Comments.pro (Size: 1.74 KB / Downloads: 3)

iKKEGOL pedal
Posted by: frankinthevillages - 12-01-2018, 12:34 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Any experiences with this foot pedal and Mobilesheets?

(http://www.ikkegol.com/ikkegol-usb-foot-...-p-37.html)

problem access Google Drive after update from mobilesheetsfree to mobilesheetspro
Posted by: jeck - 11-29-2018, 11:53 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hello

I know there're severals topics on this problem to access google drive, but here's my case

on tablet Lenovo android 6.0.1
- I installed mobilesheetsfree and test access to google drive => OK
- I updated to mobilesheetspro by purchase directly to www.zubersoft, execute xxx.apk, enter the license key => OK
- I backuped in .msb from MSfree to MSpro because data folder is not the same on this 2 releases => OK

but now, from MSPro I can't access to my google drive, with this strange warning message in image below about impossible to access to "1QJ-w863xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

I can acces google drive from my PC, tablet with APP google drive, from mobilesheetsfree but not MobilesheetsPro

I tried to disconnect, restart, reboot, connect to dropbox, reconnect to google drive => no more success  Confused

Theme © 2014 iAndrew