Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 15,829
» Latest member: Bitbseexchange
» Forum threads: 6,700
» Forum posts: 38,753

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Is it possible to click S...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 27
Automatic MIDI connection
10 hours ago
» Replies: 16   » Views: 3,351
Huge mistake attempting t...
Today, 04:06 AM
» Replies: 7   » Views: 142
Mobilesheets constant cra...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
Yesterday, 06:46 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 135
ability to review device ...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 03:58 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 65
Setlists - sort by recent...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 01:26 PM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 181
Losing saved filters (rel...
Yesterday, 10:18 AM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 162
Midi Startup
Yesterday, 09:36 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 60
Android 10
Yesterday, 03:43 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 81
Any idea?
Yesterday, 03:41 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 66

Annoying splash screen
Posted by: sciurius - 11-04-2018, 01:51 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Since 2.39/2.40 there is an annoying splash screen "Superpowered". Is that the new sound module?

Import removes apostrophe
Posted by: dallaskruse - 11-03-2018, 11:49 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (6)

I've updated to the latest versions of Companion and MSP

I imported an updated version of "I'm in the mood for love".

It imported it as "Im in the mood for love".

It did the same thing with "Groovin' High". It imported as "Groovin High"

I haven't changed any settings within MSP.

How do I resolve this issue of changing the names of the songs on import?

Batch import dropping apostrophes from titles and filenames
Posted by: Poparad - 11-03-2018, 03:13 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

I haven't tried this with individual song imports, but I did two batch imports today of some song books and all of the file names that have apostrophes in them lost the apostrophes in the titles and filenames. I imported via Dropbox. The original files on my computer all have apostrophes.

For example:

"Adam's Apple" on my computer becomes "Adams Apple," both in title and filename on my tablet.

[2.7.7] Error Connecting
Posted by: Vibraphon - 11-03-2018, 12:24 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (5)

I have to manage 3 tablets. Since the last update the android tablets don't connect to companion [2.7.7] any more.

• Surface Pro - WIN 10 with [MS 2.3.9] WiFI connecting perfect
  • POV - Android 5.1 with [MS 2.4.0] no WiFI connecting
  • POV - Android 4.1.1 with [MS 2.4.0] no WiFi connecting

Latest update - audio issues
Posted by: TimGaved - 11-02-2018, 10:08 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (10)

Thanks for the new update. A few comments about the new audio engine.
- The "Enable experimental audio" option doesn't stay visually checked for me, even though the new player is active, and I change pitch etc.
- In the first minutes of playing around with it, audio stopped working. I tried to quit and restart the program but that didn't fix it. When I looked at the running apps through Android there was something still running and once I'd killed that, the problem went away. I've haven't yet had sufficient time to try and reproduce this.
- Crossfade is great, but doesn't yet do what I need, which is crossfade between songs, not between tracks in one song. Will this be possible?
Keep up the great work!
Tim
Android 4.4.2

Vers. 2.4.0 crashs on Lenovo (Intel Atom Proc, Android 6.0.1)
Posted by: susu - 11-02-2018, 07:01 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (7)

Hi,

my tablet is a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro (Android 6.0.1). Yesterday I got the new version 2.4.0. An now I can't open songs anymore. The App crashs at once when I want to open a song. I made a backup of my database and reinstall the app but no success. Does anybody have the same problem too? Sync with PC is possible and I see all the files that are attached to the songs. To save is possible too.

Regards Sven

Forward and back - across pages - in landscape mode
Posted by: RVDowning - 11-02-2018, 03:12 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Current settings:
Display Half Page in Landscape - checked
Half-Page Turns in Landscape - checked

Page Alignment  - Center.

My tablet is of A4 size in height, so it is useful to have a full page (8.5 x 11) in portrait mode displayed in the center of the screen vertically, so that empty screen space is both at the top and bottom of the displayed page of music.  However, when one goes to landscape mode it doesn't make as much sense for the page to be vertically centered on the screen when the page of music is taller than the visible screen area.  Namely, the music is shown at the middle of the page, with the top and bottom both off the visible area of the screen.  In this case it would seem to make more sense to show the top of the page.

I think it is this that causes the following issue.

When I am in landscape mode using the pedal, and reach the bottom of the page, a pedal press takes me appropriately to the top of the next page.  All well and good.  However, it would be ideal for a back pedal press to then take me back to the bottom of the previous page.  Instead it takes me to the middle of the previous page, which I think is related to what I was talking about in the previous paragraph.

So, with my current settings, if I am at the top of the next page and want to go back to the bottom of the previous page, I must pedal back which takes me to the center of the previous page, and then pedal forward to move back down the page.  (It would be at this point that a forward pedal press would take me to the next page.)

Of course, I may just have my settings not ideally set.  I do prefer the half page landscape display rather than the "fit to width" capability, which is just too wide.

Capo directive not working properly on import
Posted by: JamestheBFG - 10-31-2018, 09:30 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hello all

Firstly let me say I love the software and use it regularly. I find the ability to combine chordpro files in set lists with pdfs and also have the ability to annotate (all in one piece of software!) fantastic.

I mainly use chordpro. My issue is with chordpro files that I have created and added a capo directive to them. After importing the chords appear in the original key (not capo transposed), yet the capo box appears correctly. When I open the settings MSPro has correctly set the capo to the correct position on the slide. The workaround is to set the slider to 0 then back to the desired position. This then displays everything correctly with chords transposed for capo.

I haven't logged this issue before as the workaround is quick, but I've always had this issue. I'm logging now as I've had a few large projects recently where I'm batch importing and not checking each individual file. If I'm going to keep doing batch imports it would be nice for the capo issue to be fixed.

All help appreciated. Thanks again Mike for the brilliant software.

-James

Last version 2.3.9 30 Oct. issue
Posted by: DPInfo - 10-31-2018, 05:12 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (18)

Hi,
since the October 30 update, the application closes at startup after one second.
My tablet is in version 4.2.2.
I have already reinstalled the application and restarted the tablet without success.
Can you give me access to the previous version pending a fix?

MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.3.9 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 10-31-2018, 10:39 AM - Forum: News - Replies (12)

MobileSheets (Windows 10) and MobileSheetsPro (Android) v2.3.9 has been released. This update contains a significant number of new features and bug fixes. The following new features have been added:

1) OneDrive Support

OneDrive integration has been added, so it's now possible to import directly from OneDrive. You can also export files and use the library backup/restore features with OneDrive. In the file browser, the separate icons for Dropbox and Google Drive have been collapsed into a single new cloud icon.

2) New Audio Player Backend (change pitch/tempo/crossfading)

Thanks to the Superpowered Audio library, MobileSheets now has much more powerful audio backend. It is now possible to change the pitch and/or playback speed of a song. The audio playback should also be more reliable across all devices. The new audio library only works for the most commonly used audio file types though (i.e. mp3, m4a, wav, aac), so if a different kind of audio file is used such as a midi file, the old audio library will be used. 

As part of adding the new audio library, I also added support for crossfading between tracks with an adjustable crossfade duration.

3) Support  for AirTurn Direct Mode

For users with an AirTurn PED, PED Pro, or one of the new BT-200 pedals, you can now utilize AirTurn Direct Mode with MobileSheetsPro. This uses Bluetooth LE (which uses less power) and doesn't disable the virtual keyboard like pairing does. The AirTurn Direct Mode dialog can be accessed through the Touch & Pedal section of the Settings screen.

4) Added e-ink mode and stylus changes

For users with an Onyx Boox Max or other e-ink tablet, I've added a "E-Ink Mode" setting in the annotations editor (tap the circle at the top left to access this). This will slow the redraw rate while annotating which makes the e-ink device much more responsive. 

I've also added new logic to disable touch input while a smart stylus is hovering or down. This should make it much easier to annotate without accidental panning or zooming. A new setting is also available to completely disable touch input when stylus mode is enabled.

5) Added setting to force screen orientation

Some users have experienced issues with being able to control their device rotation, so a new setting has been added to force MobileSheets to a given rotation.

The full list of changes can be found below:

Changes made to both versions:

• Added new audio player backend to support pitch and playback speed adjustments.
  • Added support for crossfading audio tracks with an adjustable crossfade duration.
  • Added support for switching between multiple libraries. The new feature can be found under Library Settings.
  • Added support for AirTurn Direct Mode under "Touch and Pedal Settings". This uses Bluetooth LE and keeps the virtual keyboard enabled.
  • Fixed issue with using the metronome speed for automatic scrolling that could cause the scroll speed to vary between pages.
  • Fixed issue when using the "Connect Devices" feature to turn pages in combination with repeat mode.
  • Fixed various bugs with synchronizing to a cloud folder
  • Fixed bug with incorrect margins being used for text files for all pages other than the first
  • Fixed bug with chords containing sus2 or sus4 not being correctly handled in text files
  • Decreased chord pro comment box size
  • The two page mode can now be selected in portrait orientation.
Changes made to MobileSheetsPro (Android)
  • Added support for OneDrive. Collapsed all cloud sources into one icon in file browser.
  • Touch input is now disabled if stylus mode is active and a stylus is hovering or down.
  • Added option to completely disable touch input while stylus mode is active.
  • Added new E-Ink setting to annotation editor to slow redraw rate. This significantly improves annotating on E-Ink devices such as the Onyx Max.
  • Fixed bug with using trailing spaces in a text annotation. The annotation width is now correctly calculated.
  • Fixed drawing issue that could occur on some devices with the bottom section of the song overlay.
  • Fixed potential error where invalid cropping coordinates could be used, causing a page not to render
  • Added setting to force tablet orientation. This applies to all screens.
  • The Generate Song List feature now provides a default filename when generating a text file.
  • Fixed issue with importing files into MobileSheetsPro from email clients.
Changes made to MobileSheets (Windows 10)
  • Fixed bug that could cause annotations to render incorrectly when using the two page display mode
  • Fixed bug when using link points with the half page turn mode in portrait orientation where link points were visible on the wrong pages.
  • Fixed bug with reordering files in the song editor that caused the file path to be displayed. A separate info icon is now available to show the path.
  • Updated Google Drive library to latest available version.
  • Fixed bug where "Sync to PC" and "Connect Devices" features wouldn't select an IPv4 network address
  • Updated PDF library used with "Quality" Render Preference
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.7.5
  • Updated database code to account for new audio file fields
  • Fixed bug with text file margins after the first page
Mike

Theme © 2014 iAndrew