Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,498
» Latest member: olnagazurorg
» Forum threads: 6,742
» Forum posts: 38,994

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Go backward and forward i...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
3 hours ago
» Replies: 4   » Views: 61
Logging / protcol of play...
Forum: Anything Goes
7 hours ago
» Replies: 13   » Views: 1,151
Autohide of actual setlis...
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 38
Replacing files
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 45
Mobile Sheets update freq...
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
8 hours ago
» Replies: 4   » Views: 288
Affect half-page format
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
10 hours ago
» Replies: 12   » Views: 2,317
Version 3.8.32 Released (...
Forum: News
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
» Replies: 3   » Views: 488
Connection of MIDI Device
Yesterday, 10:07 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 56
Import behaviour jpg file...
Yesterday, 04:29 AM
» Replies: 7   » Views: 5,466
Unable to see page scalin...
04-18-2024, 07:46 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 128

Bug in 2.1.1 metronome?
Posted by: RVDowning - 03-26-2018, 11:52 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I notice that if I select a "beat subdivision" of triplets and leave "accent first beat" unchecked, the first beat of each triplet is still accented.

Blanking large regions
Posted by: Andrew9999 - 03-24-2018, 03:48 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I'd like to blank a large region of a page - e.g. block it out in white to hide the music underneath.  This would be very useful in the situation where a large part of the page has been cut.  Rather than strike out the music with a marker or pen (which is a bit distracting) it would be great to completely hide it.  For example, if I could add a solid coloured rectangle to the page that would do the job.  Is this possible?  Thanks.  Otherwise, continues to be a great piece of software.

--Andrew

Bulk update of songs
Posted by: sciurius - 03-23-2018, 11:02 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I've set MSPro to manage the files.

Now I want to update a number of these (mainly ChordPro) files. The correct operation for this is "Swap File", but that would require each and every song to be updated individually and manually.

Is there a way to do this in bulk, similar to import but then without creating duplicates?
(FWIW: All updated files are on the SDcard in a single folder.)

[SOLVED] [2.1.2] Malfunction
Posted by: sciurius - 03-23-2018, 01:01 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (6)

Suddenly MSPro started malfunctioning. Everything behaves normally until I try to display a song (ChordPro, PDF, image). Then MSPro freezes (reboot needed!) or crashes.

This happens on two distinct tablets (Android 7.0 and 7.1).

Landscape half-page vertical scrolling
Posted by: Ben - 03-19-2018, 11:33 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (6)

Hi,

I'm trying to scroll (automatically) in landscape on a small tablet, so that the width of the small screen is used fully (without distortion though) and the scrolling is continuous through the pages (vertically). Only found a mode that scrolls down to the bottom of a page but then abruptly switches to the next page (without scrolling).

Thanks!
Ben

MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.1.2 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 03-19-2018, 03:20 PM - Forum: News - No Replies

MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.1.2 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.6.7 have been released. This update addresses an issue that has been around since the Windows 10 version was initially released: the metronome audio playback was inaccurate and on many devices would stutter or stray from the tempo.  I've struggled to fix this problem in the past, as I was utilizing Microsoft's AudioGraph library which seems to be unable to play audio at a consistent tempo. Just recently, a third party library called Superpowered was released with support for Windows 10 store apps. The superpowered library is quite powerful and I already planned on using it to add a number of powerful features to the MobileSheetsPro audio player (such as adjusting the pitch or speeding up/slowing down tracks). Well I decided to try to use this library for the metronome audio playback in the Windows 10 version. The difference was night and day. The metronome can now play back audio while maintaining the proper tempo for any period of time. As part of the licensing agreement for using superpowered, you will now see the superpowered logo at startup in the Windows 10 version. In the future (after updating the audio player in the Android app), you will see the logo there at startup as well.

This update also adds a few small features such as the ability to launch files in other applications, along with a number of important bug fixes. See the full list of changes below:

NOTE: This update changes the database which impacts compatibility with older versions. The companion app will no longer connect to older versions after being updated.

Changes made to both versions (Android & Windows 10):

• Smart buttons can now be used to launch files in other applications.
  • Fixed issue with chords not showing up correctly in chord pro files when wrap text is disabled
  • Fixed issue with the vertical scrolling adapter that could prevent scrolling with page turns under certain conditions
  • Added back arrow to the popup letter list
  • Fixed bug where the turn two pages forward/back pedal actions could change songs even when "Prevent Pedal from Changing Songs" was active
  • Switched the crop editor "Apply To" action to a setting under a separate dialog to reduce confusion
Changes made to MobileSheetsPro on Android:
  • Added code to allow backing up to and restoring from USB drives or other external storage on newer Android versions
  • MobileSheetsPro will now show up correctly as an import choice when text, chord pro, msf and mss files are opened externally
  • Added minor performance enhancements and optimizations
Changes made to MobileSheets on Windows 10:
  • Replaced the metronome audio backend to fix issues with accuracy and stability. The metronome will no longer stutter or stray from the tempo.
  • Fixed bug that could cause two pages to turn when swiping
  • Fixed bug that would cause the turn two pages pedal actions to be cleared when the app is restarted
  • Fixed issue in the file browser where checkboxes wouldn't properly appear for files under certain scenarios
  • Fixed display issue in the cropping editor that could cause pages to draw off the screen
  • Fixed issue with dialogs not being centered on the screen
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.6.6
  • Fixed bug where importing msf files wouldn't extract the smart button data
  • Fixed bug where batch MIDI commands were not correctly handled in msf files
  • Database update to match tablet apps (support linking of files to smart buttons)
Mike

ChordPro formatting: Last line of chorus recall
Posted by: sciurius - 03-19-2018, 12:49 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

In the chorus, the 5th line is wrapped.

In the chorus recall, the wrapped part appears after the chorus, indented as a normal song line.

There are more occurrences of the chorus recall, all showing the same behaviour.

Attached Files
.cho   038_I'll_Tell_Me_Ma.cho (Size: 2.14 KB / Downloads: 1)

Sort songlist by "last imported"?
Posted by: campersand - 03-17-2018, 05:23 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Is there any way to do this? It would be really helpful to make sure I've actually imported all the charts I make.

Drive download quota exceeded?
Posted by: sciurius - 03-17-2018, 08:30 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

While preparing my backup tablet for a major gig tomorrow, I made a backup of my production tablet to google drive.

When restoring this backup from the google drive to the backup tablet I consistently get "download quota exceeded for this file".

I assume this is not MSPro's fault, but what is going on?
I definitely do not want this to happen is I need a restore during a gig...

Can't find removable SD card for backup
Posted by: RVDowning - 03-15-2018, 07:17 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (6)

I am trying to initiate a backup to my removable SD card, but I don't seem to know how to access it.  The only options for backup are Local, Dropbox or Google Drive.  If I select Local I don't seem to see the removable SD card listed.

Theme © 2014 iAndrew