• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whole page not displaying for some songs
The pdf for some songs is not displaying properly: the left side is cut off in one case, and both right and left are cut off in another. There may be more, but those are the ones I've seen. The original pdf displays fine on my computer in both cases. It's cut off in MS on two different tablets. Most songs are fine. Any ideas?
Have you tried Settings> Display settings > check 'allow zoom out past 100%'? I've had to adjust a few of mine using this. It's a 2 finger pinch/spread action. You may also need to do a pan reset on some of them.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
(06-07-2015, 09:42 AM)FiddlerJeanne Wrote: The pdf for some songs is not displaying properly: the left side is cut off in one case, and both right and left are cut off in another. There may be more, but those are the ones I've seen. The original pdf displays fine on my computer in both cases. It's cut off in MS on two different tablets. Most songs are fine. Any ideas?

Have you got "aggressive" automatic cropping turned on?
(06-07-2015, 10:34 AM)carrickp Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 09:42 AM)FiddlerJeanne Wrote: The pdf for some songs is not displaying properly: the left side is cut off in one case, and both right and left are cut off in another. There may be more, but those are the ones I've seen. The original pdf displays fine on my computer in both cases. It's cut off in MS on two different tablets. Most songs are fine. Any ideas?

Have you got "aggressive" automatic cropping turned on?

Yep, aggressive cropping is apparently the culprit. Problem solved. THANKS! 
(06-07-2015, 10:16 AM)Skip Wrote: Have you tried Settings> Display settings > check 'allow zoom out past 100%'? I've had to adjust a few of mine using this. It's a 2 finger pinch/spread action. You may also need to do a pan reset on some of them.

In this case, it seems it was the cropping that was the problem--but your suggestion got me motivated to see how the zooming would really work--very useful. Thanks.