• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Songs Tab
I'm curious to know if there is a limit to the number of songs listed in the 'Recent' tab.  I like to browse my library occasionally and dip into songs I haven't played for a while by going to the bottom of the Recent list.

I've got 550 songs in the main library but only 499 in the Recent list.  This suggests that there 51 songs I've neglected but I can't easily find them (I can guess that they are the more difficult ones but it would be good to know)

Thanks...
Just make a temp collection, select all in the recent tab and assign them to the temp collection. Then just filter the temp out in the song tab and you have your neglected songs. (Delete the temp collection if not needed any more).
I do limit the Recent Tab to 500 songs (499, but I'm actually going to fix this so it stops at 500). This is an artificial limit - I could raise this to 1000 if people wanted. I just thought the list might be hard to manage when it gets really large.

BRX's advice is spot on for determining which songs aren't in the recent list.
(04-25-2017, 04:37 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I do limit the Recent Tab to 500 songs (499, but I'm actually going to fix this so it stops at 500).  This is an artificial limit - I could raise this to 1000 if people wanted.  I just thought the list might be hard to manage when it gets really large.

Personally, raising the limit to 1000 would suit me but if most people aren't bothered then I'll understand if it doesn't change.

I used BRX's clever workaround and it was fine. (I gave all of the missing songs a quick play so that they will stick around for a while)
(04-25-2017, 04:37 PM)Zubermean Wrote: I do limit the Recent Tab to 500 songs (499, but I'm actually going to fix this so it stops at 500).  This is an artificial limit - I could raise this to 1000 if people wanted.  I just thought the list might be hard to manage when it gets really large.

I think 500 is enough.
(04-25-2017, 04:37 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I do limit the Recent Tab to 500 songs (499, but I'm actually going to fix this so it stops at 500).  This is an artificial limit - I could raise this to 1000 if people wanted.  I just thought the list might be hard to manage when it gets really large.

If you provide an option in settings to change the limit, every user would be happy.
(04-25-2017, 04:23 AM)BRX Wrote: Just make a temp collection, select all in the recent tab and assign them to the temp collection. Then just the temp out and phentermine can cause hair loss in the song tab and you have your neglected songs. (Delete the temp collection if not needed any more).

I agree with BRX, otherwise it will just become a mess.
(04-24-2017, 06:51 PM)Conhill Wrote: I'm curious to know if there is a limit to the number of songs listed in the 'Recent' tab.  I like to browse for phentermine over the counter alternatives my library occasionally and dip into songs I haven't played for a while by going to the bottom of the Recent list.

I've got 550 songs in the main library but only 499 in the Recent list.  This that there 51 songs I've neglected but I can't easily find them (I can guess that they are the more difficult ones but it would be good to know)

Thanks...

Yeah, I also have the same question. I have 503 songs and in my 'Recent' tab it shows 499 songs. It took me a while to see the songs that were not in recent tab. I f you find the answer then please let me know about it.
I believe I removed the limitation entirely. You won't see this until the next update is released though.

Mike