• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no song title in audio player?
I have v2.1.9 on a Samsung Tab S.  I use backing tracks. The song title does not show in the large Audio Player screen. I want to add another backing track version to a song but I want the song title to show in the Audio Player screen so I am sure to choose the correct one in concert.  Help!
The title for audio tracks is driven by the title in the audio file metadata. Did you make sure to add that metadata? It's supposed to fall back to showing just the file name if no title is specified. Are you seeing nothing at all for the audio track title in the list?
(06-18-2018, 04:33 PM)Zuberman Wrote: The title for audio tracks is driven by the title in the audio file metadata. Did you make sure to add that metadata? It's supposed to fall back to showing just the file name if no title is specified. Are you seeing nothing at all for the audio track title in the list?

My procedure to get an mp3 from win10 computer to tablet: wifi connect to companion; bring up chord chart; add audio file;  drag mp3 from computer directory to audio page; type 'song name' in "Track Title" field; press OK.  The mp3 is there as is evidenced on the large player but where I would expect to see the song name, only the time(length of track) is shown. While this is ok if I only have one version of the track for a song, there are some songs that I have several versions of the track. So having a song title with version # is desired for each track connected to the song.
Please send the mp3 file to mike@zubersoft.com so I can try importing it on my Android device to see if I can reproduce what you are seeing. With all other mp3s that I've tried where the title is set correctly in the metadata, their title shows up in the track list.

Thanks,
Mike