• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search and filter options missing
Hello, 

I have a horrible feeling this is a dumb question. The search / filter options bar has gone missing on my library screen on my Samsung Galaxy TabS2 and I can't work out how to get it to reappear. It is still there on my W10 version on Surface Pro. 

I've tried looking through the Manual and done a search on the forum, but I can't find anything. 

Can you please tell me how to get the search bar back again?

Many thanks
Bee
Microsoft W10 Surface Pro 7 
Bee,

At the bottom right of the library display screen there is an area with five icons (first and last are arrows). Press the 4th one (funnel), it will bring your search fields back and colour orange, indicating the search area is now active

Rudy
(03-22-2019, 04:13 PM)Rey_a Wrote: Bee,

At the bottom right of the library display screen there is an area with five icons (first and last are arrows). Press the 4th one (funnel), it will bring your search fields back and colour orange, indicating the search area is now active

Rudy

Thank you so much Rudy! I guessed it would be a simple fix. I've just realised that in all the years I've been using MSP, I have not checked out those icons at the bottom. Clearly it's time I did. Thanks again for solving the mystery for me. 
Bee
Microsoft W10 Surface Pro 7