• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syncing page turn with an audio file
Hello,

Is there a way to automatically turn pages while the audio file is playing? (Maybe set "landmarks" of some sort to tell MobileSheets to turn a page...)

Thanks for the help!
Unfortunately, you can't currently have MobileSheets turn pages at certain points in the audio playback. I know this is a feature many users would like and it's high on my priority list. You can set up automatic scrolling with a fixed duration for the entire song while using the vertical scrolling display mode, but I'm not sure if that will work well enough for what you need. Let me know if you would like any additional information on this.

Mike
(05-22-2022, 03:29 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Unfortunately, you can't currently have MobileSheets turn pages at certain points in the audio playback. I know this is a feature many users would like and it's high on my priority list. You can set up automatic scrolling with a fixed duration for the entire song while using the vertical scrolling display mode, but I'm not sure if that will work well enough for what you need. Let me know if you would like any additional information on this.

Mike

I came to the forum to look for exactly this feature.. yesterday I tried playing with various scroll modes and I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get anything to happen in vertical mode. How do I turn this on?
I came to the forum looking specifically for this feature (sync to video), but yesterday, I tried various scroll modes and none of them seemed to work in vertical mode. What am I doing wrong? In horizontal, I was able to get the page to go. Also, is there at least a way to start scrolling as soon as audio starts playing?
To switch to the vertical scrolling display mode, load a song, tap in the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the display mode icon at the bottom to the left of the page scaling icon and then switch the default display mode to "Vertical scrolling". 

You can set the song to automatically start scrolling when it is loaded, but there is no option to start scrolling as soon as audio starts playing. Having said that, it is possible that you could configure a pedal action to trigger both start/stop automatic scrolling as well as start/stop audio (assign the same pedal key to both pedals but assign different actions). You would need to set the time before scrolling starts to 0 though to ensure there is no delay in when the scrolling begins. 

Mike