• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Links
Is there any method where I can have the sheet music scroll automatically through repeats without user interaction? I love the idea of links but it appears I have to touch the link to activate it. Alternatively, I suppose, I could edit the original but it would be very convenient to just insert a link. I do not use a pedal for page turns...I did try and search existing posts to avoid looking like a clueless newb but I believe that ship has sailed...
You could Edit Page Order so that you can play it continously without loopng
e.g
Long Press a song to select it (Songs, Collection etc)
Edit (top line)
Select Files (2nd line)
Edit PageOrder as required e.g change 1-4 to 1-4,2,4  to repeat 2nd and 4th page
Open the song and position to 5th page (the copy of the 2nd page); crop as required
Crop page 6 if required (copy of 4th page)

You might want to use vertical scrolling if you did crop

Choosing the scroll speed might be difficult because it will need to be fairly accurate.
It might be easier to get a foot pedal so that you can turn a page (or toggle scrolling)
Mind you, if you have a pedal, you can probably use links; set it to "jump to next link"

Geoff
PS I don't own a pedal or need to loop across pages
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Generally you'd want to use the page ordering feature to duplicate pages and then you don't have to worry about triggering link points. This tutorial video covers that feature: https://youtu.be/FOZ5CO00nRk

Using the page order means you can just scroll pages continually forward and the pages will be displayed in the exact order you need. You can also crop repeated pages to only contain the sections you needed, which works particularly well with the vertical scrolling display mode.

Mike
(07-16-2024, 03:07 AM)never2late Wrote: Is there any method where I can have the sheet music scroll automatically through repeats without user interaction? I love the idea of links but it appears I have to touch the link to activate it. Alternatively, I suppose, I could edit the original but it would be very convenient to just insert a link. I do not use a pedal for page turns...I did try and search existing posts to avoid looking like a clueless newb but I believe that ship has sailed...

Thank you so much, Geoff ! I will take a look and experiment...
(07-16-2024, 03:53 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Generally you'd want to use the page ordering feature to duplicate pages and then you don't have to worry about triggering link points. This tutorial video covers that feature: https://youtu.be/FOZ5CO00nRk

Using the page order means you can just scroll pages continually forward and the pages will be displayed in the exact order you need. You can also crop repeated pages to only contain the sections you needed, which works particularly well with the vertical scrolling display mode.

Mike

Again...Thank you so much, Mike! This is perfect!
Sure thing - happy to help!

Mike
Hey, speaking of links...

Is there a way to move a link, without deleting & re-doing? Here's my example: I was given the incorrect measure # by my MD to jump back to play the bows the company prefers. What I want to do is simply drag the end point up the page to the correct measure - but I can't see a way to do that. I can't be the only person who's created a jump point only to need to modify it later.

Thanx!
Ron Pietrantoni
music coordinator
Grace Community Church
Detroit, MI, USA
Press on a link and drag it

" MobileSheets Forums - Link buttons request (zubersoft.com)"

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(07-26-2024, 06:06 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Press on a link and drag it

" MobileSheets Forums - Link buttons request (zubersoft.com)"

Geoff

Thanks for the link, Geoff. Mike apparently hasn't implemented it yet: I just tried it & it doesn't work on my tablet.
Ron Pietrantoni
music coordinator
Grace Community Church
Detroit, MI, USA
Sorry Ron - I didn't actually read the thread!

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Yep, I implemented it for smart buttons, but not for link points. Some users had asked for the ability to long press end link points to jump to the start. That wouldn't be possible if I support long pressing to move, so it will have to be one or the other. I think long pressing to move will probably be the way I go.

Mike