• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M4a not playing
I can not get m4a Files playing. Mp3 works fine. Just nothing happens when I press start. With any player the files can be played without problems.
Is it my fault?
Android 14, MS Pro 3.9.3
Try unchecking the "use advanced audio Player " in the settings of the Audio Player.
I always convert to mp3 because the m4a will not allow to change the tempo.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(10-19-2024, 12:15 AM)McAroni Wrote: Try unchecking the "use advanced audio Player " in the settings of the Audio Player.

Success!
Thank a lot!
TH
Very strange: now it playes, but if I try to start one of the songs at forty seconds, it starts at minus thirty seconds...
(Starting it with a command button)
That is very strange - what happens if you try to start it at 1 minute and 50 seconds?
It starts at 1:04
Did you changed the beginning Position in the Audio file tab? I mean the left slider when you edit the song.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
It sounds to me like something is wrong with that m4a file, like some of the metadata is incorrect, or the audio framework is unable to correctly detect the duration of the track. Switching to mp3 may be the easiest way to go.

Mike
(10-20-2024, 11:16 PM)McAroni Wrote: Did you changed the beginning Position in the Audio file tab? I mean the left slider when you edit the song.

Oh thank you so much! The song really did not start from the begin. Didn't know about this feature. Must have been a fault, when I imported it, that by incidence I changed the start (Have been lying at the seaside beach - was very bright and sunny...).

And big sorry to Mike!