• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ratings stars are very feint
Hi, 

In the Edit Song window, the stars for the rating brighten when you move the mouse over them. 
However, once selected they are very dim and very difficult to see.
I am not using dark mode.  

Windows 11 Dell Monitor. 

Is there a setting that I can change please? 

Thanks 
- Andy
Andy,

Can you please take a screenshot of what you are seeing? The rating stars should become blue if selected. They are only dim when they are unselected.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike

Thank you very much for the quick reply.  I should compliment you on an excellent piece of software!
I am sorry but I can't see how to attach an image to this post or via the email link. 

I have uploaded a picture which has 2 stars selected to https://mega.nz/file/8gcliK5B#Gf1Hp4beOT...pAYjLN_OqE

I am still at the playing around stage, but I have bought the full version. 
Best regards,
- Andy
If you go to Settings->About, can you please confirm that you are on version 3.8.43? I'm using the built-in RatingControl from Microsoft, so it should be using blue as the selection color. I can think of any reason why that would not work. What I can do is override the default color in the next update to force it to be blue, but in theory that shouldn't be necessary...

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike, 

Indeed,  3.8.43 which was downloaded 2 days ago. 

That leads me to another point - I couldn't see any way to update this. It is possibly the first app I have ever purchased from the MS store. Is there a button somewhere or is it automatic? 

Thanks again

- Andy
It is automatic through the Microsoft Store. When an update is available, you can manually force the Microsoft Store to download and install it, but otherwise it will be done in the background when the store decides to process application updates. The FastSpring version of MobileSheets is a little different though - that version prompts you when an update is available and you can choose when to install it. That is because that version is distributed with a standalone installer and updates are downloaded from my server.

Mike