• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a Discord for MobileSheets?
Hello, I'm the new guy. Is there a Discord Channel?

This Forum is great I think. A Discord Community would definitely give us another way to comunicate with each other and with the maker of MobileSheets.

Think about it. Thanks for considering.
Greetings Johannes
There is not currently a discord channel, as no one else has really asked for this before. Hopefully more users can respond to this post if this would be valuable to them in some way.

Mike
My standard response: Please no.

Currently we have a very well functioning platform to find and exchange information, and that is the forum. Adding a discord (or some other platform) will merely cause the information to be spread over multiple locations. It doubles the job to keep track.

Also, discord is a 3rd party commercial platform with (occasionally) annoying popup advertisements. AFAIK its contents are not accessible to search engines, so you can not find useful information on discord via google and friends.

As the welcoming page reads: discord is for fun and games. Let's keep the serious stuff in one place, here.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I fully agree with Sciurius
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

So do I.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 

Some of my music here - https://www.soundclick.com/graemejaye
And another one with sciurius.
I also agree. There is no advantages and possibly would allow misinformation to propagate and/or add to Mikes workload.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Thanks for at least thinking about it. I just posted another question here and it got responses and solutions to it very quickly. I think this forum works very well and after reading your opinions, I think you guys are right... It should be better without Discord. 

No Discord Channel means more time to adress the forum requests.