• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stop autoscroll
Hi Everyone, I am just a new user of the Mobile Sheets so I am still exploring everything. When I'm playing ( chamber music cello) sometimes a message "autoscroll starts at 2 seconds....help. "I just want to scroll the pages with the food pedal and when I want this to happen and no autoscroll, but how do I stop this in the middle of the performance....
Thanks for your help, AMees
That message comes up if you activate the automatic scrolling feature. If you have configured your pedal under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions to "Start or stop automatic scrolling", then you will see that message. If you instead change the pedal action to something like "Scroll down or turn page if at bottom", then you won't encounter that problem, and you can adjust how much of the page should be scrolled with each pedal press.

Mike
(06-15-2024, 07:33 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: That message comes up if you activate the automatic scrolling feature. If you have configured your pedal under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions to "Start or stop automatic scrolling", then you will see that message. If you instead change the pedal action to something like "Scroll down or turn page if at bottom", then you won't encounter that problem, and you can adjust how much of the page should be scrolled with each pedal press.

Mike

Thanks for you quick response! AMees