• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repeats and "Cut to"
I have used the links feature on my Chromebook with great success.  In some cases I have 3 "endings."  I place two links in each the first and second ending, and Mobilesheets dutifully goes back to the beginning of the section twice, then I move on after the third time.  

This feature doesn't seem to work on my windows 11 machine.

Also, I have a couple places where we have cut out large selections of a medley, and I cant use the smart links to advance the music automatically.

(I am also having trouble with the standard "advance one page" feature on Windows.)

Thanks
Can you please long-press/right-click the song on the library screen, select Share->Export as .msf and share the .msf with mike@zubersoft.com? Also please go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings and share the .mcf file that is generated as well. That will let me test with the same settings and song to see if I can reproduce what you are seeing. 

As far as the "Advanced one page" feature, please provide more details about what isn't working for you.

Thanks,
Mike
Mike:  I have a concert tomorrow (Saturday) and Church Sunday.  I will need some time.  
Thank you.