• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth again....
Hello,

I have two devices, a Lenovo Tab P11 with android 11 and a Samsung S23+ with android 14. Both on the latest version provided by the manufacturer.

I have built a simple PedalinoMini with 2 buttons and a screen, which send PC66 and 67 when pressed.

On the Samsung I get a good connection and the actions are executed (start metronome). Also when I configure the Midi actions, I could send the PC and the phone detected it.

On the Lenovo however I get a connection when I start MobileSheets (displayed on screen) but the commands are not recieved/parsed. So I can't set the midi commands automagicly. And also when I enter the desires midi command (programchange 66 or 67) by hand, it does not work.

I have tried both default and Google library.

Anny clue?

Cheers,
Kees
There is not going to be an easy solution for this, as I'm assuming the PedalinoMini doesn't have a USB port that you could use to test the connection over USB (let me know if that is not the case). Do you have an accessory such as a mioXC, Roland UM-One, or Yamaha UD-BT01? I want to see if it's possible to establish the connection with your Lenovo if an intermediate device is used that is MIDI class compliant. Given the fact that your Samsung S23+ works without issue, it's most likely an issue with how MIDI is implemented on that Lenovo Tab P11.

Mike
Hmm, I was afraid you would get back with this answer, so I left the BLE-path and changed my plans. Instead of using the internal metromone I am going to deploy a Boss RC-10R I have laying around and send a PC message to select the right rhythm and BPM. So, wired connections it is.  Thanks for replying