• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick view of setlist.
My uke group meets twice a week on Zoom. The leader provides a setlist of usually 8-10 songs, but she doesn't stay in order, she jumps around. I touch the lower right to show the (what is it called) box where I can choose to show the setlist, then choose the song, then touch to close the list. That's four touches to change songs.

Is there a setting to change that corner to popup the set list, then when choosing one of the songs, the list goes away?
Member Cali Rose & The CC Strummers; Bass Uke, Tenor Uke, Blues Harmonica, Tech Advisor
Please take a look at the library window. Load your song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the overlay, tap the circle at the bottom left and then tap "Show Library Window". This will show the last library tab you had active (which should be the setlist). You can move and resize the window, collapse it, and if you tap a song, it will switch to it. You can tap the settings icon and choose to close or collapse the window when a song is loaded. So you could just collapse it, then tap the expand icon when you need to load a new song. Or you can assign a touch action to show/hide the library window, and have it automatically close when switching songs. You can then just bring it back up with a single tap.

Mike
Thanks Mike. I set the top left corner to show the library. I also set the library window to close after selection, but it's not closing. I quit MS and relaunched, but that didn't help.
Member Cali Rose & The CC Strummers; Bass Uke, Tenor Uke, Blues Harmonica, Tech Advisor
Looks like a bug that only occurs on iOS - it closes automatically if you load a song individually outside of a setlist, but not a song within a setlist. Probably just an oversight in the code. I'll get it fixed for 3.9.0.

Thanks,
Mike
I went to setup my friend with the upper left corner action setting to show library window, but it took me four tries to realize that I had to push the list to see more choices. I wonder if you can have the right scroll indicator line come up as soon as the list opens and leave it visible.
With a significant number of songs, the scroll bar on Android is very small, and there is no background for the track bar, so I'm not sure how helpful that would be. I'll have to think about this one.

Mike
Maybe something as simple as a little down pointing triangle at the bottom of the list window.
Yes, I thought about that as an option, but the only annoying part is having to try to track the scroll offset to see if the user has scrolled completely to the bottom. I will have to see how tedious that is in the SDK for each platform.

Mike
Looking forward to how you do it, but of course, now that I know, no problem. Is there a way to show more of the list on a larger screen like an iPad Pro? It seems to try and open longer, then pops back to the current size.
You should be able to resize the window to be whatever size you want so long as it is within the bounds of the screen. Just press and hold on the icon at the bottom right and then drag your finger.

Mike
(07-16-2024, 12:37 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: You should be able to resize the window to be whatever size you want so long as it is within the bounds of the screen. Just press and hold on the icon at the bottom right and then drag your finger. Mike

I mean the drop down list of the Touch Actions to show all the choices on a large iPad. On my iPad Pro 12.9", there's so much more room for the list to show in its entirety.

With the next update, MobileSheets will utilize the full height of the screen for those dropdowns.

Thanks,
Mike
Great, thanks Mike.