• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Sheets on Devices
I just purchased the Pro version of Mobile Sheets and downloaded it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 9 Ultra. Can I install the Pro version on multiple devices (mobile and computer)? If so, how would I do that?

I love the app, by the way. I've also purchased a wireless page-turner, but I would LOVE an eye wink to turn a page. Thank you! I know this is a tremendous amount of work!
If you purchased through Google Play, then yes, you can install the app on any Android tablets you own that are for personal use. If you want to use MobileSheets on a PC, that would require a separate purchase through the Microsoft Store, as the Windows version is sold separately. You can enable face gestures by tapping the three dots at the top right corner of the library screen, then Settings->Face Gesture Settings->Configure Gesture Actions (and also toggle on "Enable Face Gestures"). You can then assign whatever action you would like to winking your left or right eye.

Mike
(07-18-2024, 06:32 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you purchased through Google Play, then yes, you can install the app on any Android tablets you own that are for personal use. If you want to use MobileSheets on a PC, that would require a separate purchase through the Microsoft Store, as the Windows version is sold separately. You can enable face gestures by tapping the three dots at the top right corner of the library screen, then Settings->Face Gesture Settings->Configure Gesture Actions (and also toggle on "Enable Face Gestures"). You can then assign whatever action you would like to winking your left or right eye.

Mike

Thank you!
(07-19-2024, 06:14 AM)LadyWolfe Wrote:
(07-18-2024, 06:32 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you purchased through Google Play, then yes, you can install the app on any Android tablets you own that are for personal use. If you want to use MobileSheets on a PC, that would require a separate purchase through the Microsoft Store, as the Windows version is sold separately. You can enable face gestures by tapping the three dots at the top right corner of the library screen, then Settings->Face Gesture Settings->Configure Gesture Actions (and also toggle on "Enable Face Gestures"). You can then assign whatever action you would like to winking your left or right eye.

Mike

Thank you!

I understand I may install the Windows version on multiple windows PC's?
If it's only for personal use, then yes, you can do that if you purchase through the Microsoft Store. Each individual musician should purchase the app for themselves though.

Mike
(08-01-2024, 03:26 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If it's only for personal use, then yes, you can do that if you purchase through the Microsoft Store. Each individual musician should purchase the app for themselves though.

Mike

Thank you!