• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSP Eink UI elements distorted
Hi, I just got a licence for MSP for my brand new Boox Go 10.3, installed it and have done nothing with it yet. On the upper status bar, there is a problem with some of the down arrows belonging to the selection combo boxes, they lie over the text (see attached screen shot). I suspect it is related to screen resolution. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A few of us had that problem a while back (I'm using a Tab X), it was related to a Boox firmware update and a later one fixed it.  It might be worthwhile seeing if there is an update available.

|Settings|More Settings|System Update|

Also worthwhile registering a complaint/report via |Settings|Faq and Feedback| if there isn't an update that fixes it.  Take a screenshot and include it in the report.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X, and play low brass: mainly 'Bone and Tuba
Thanks, Lawrie! Bringing the Go on most current fw was the first thing I/it did after I configured WFi. The unit says I am current, the current version is 2024-06-21_06-12_3.5.3_899fd4030. I will see if I can contact Onyx.

Thanks!
Here's the thread regarding that issue
https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...age-2.html
It says the 3.5.1 update for the Boox fixed it.
My Boox Tab Ultra C still says 3.5.1 is the current version, the issue is not there (it was there before, with an earlier version)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

ok, thanks, that is exactly the issue. I'll follow up in that thread, so it is fine to close this one.