• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.msf Upload to Onedrive does not work
I usually upload new songs to OneDrive to share them.
I typically follow this process: 
Select the song - export as .msf - OneDrive - choose a folder - save - include metadata and audio files.
This used to work fine, but recently the following error message has appeared: A OneDrive error has occurred, export not possible.
The Upload to a Google-Drive works fine.
What additional information do you need to analyze the problem?
If you go to Settings->Storage->Switch the OneDrive Account, log back in, then try it again, does the same problem occur? Does it occur with any song you try to export to OneDrive? What Android OS version is your device running and what type of device is it?

Thanks,
Mike
(08-22-2024, 04:27 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you go to Settings->Storage->Switch the OneDrive Account, log back in, then try it again, does the same problem occur? Does it occur with any song you try to export to OneDrive? What Android OS version is your device running and what type of device is it?

Thanks,
Mike

Thank you for your very fast answer.
The problem also occures after a re-login. The Device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ with Android 13
and I forgot to mention, that the import of existing .msf - files from Onedrive does work.
How large is the file (or files) that you are trying to export? I just tested this on my Android device and the .msf exported to OneDrive with no errors at all. So I'm not sure how to go about reproducing the issue. Is this with a paid or free OneDrive account? Business or personal?

Thanks,
Mike
Also, please run the simplest test possible for me. Import a PDF, create a song, then directly try to export that as a .msf and upload to OneDrive. I want to know if this succeeds or fails. That will help determine if this is strictly a OneDrive connection problem, or if it also involves what is being exported.

Thanks,
Mike
It is a free OneDrive Account. I'm not sure, but I think it's personal.
I tested with different Songs, it does not matter if it is a one-page-pdf-song or a song with some pages and Audio files.
So I think it's a OneDrive Connection Problem.
I do see the issue with a free/personal account. It seems to work fine with a business account. I'll look into it.

Thanks,
Mike
This took a considerable amount of time and effort, but it turned out the issue was due to a change Microsoft made on their end that suddenly introduced errors for a lot of developers. I had to adjust some code to prevent the errors but it's all working again. I will include the fix with version 3.9.0 which I'm trying to wrap up ASAP.

Thanks,
Mike
Thank you very much for your effort.