• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Improved MIDI support
I've mentioned it elsewhere on the forum, but I decided to finally tackle converting the companion app to a cross platform framework so that it could support MacOS and Linux, and also added localization support so that I can support the same 19 languages as MobileSheets. This was not a small effort at all - every UI had to be reimplemented and a lot of work went into figuring things out in the new framework, so it wound up taking 3-4 months of development. That on top of the already significant work with 3.9.0 is why the update has not been released yet. It's planned for the 23rd though, and then I can proceed with what comes next. I know features related to this are very important to you, and it's still on the list for 3.10.0. I also have many, many users requesting a significant number of other things tot, such as a slur tool for the annotation editor, an integrated tuner, and integrated onscreen piano, support for more cloud services including WebDAV, library storage isolation and easier switching options, a battery indicator, song metrics and tracking, easier options to move songs between libraries, etc, etc. So I have to balance all the requests, and the more users that request something, the higher the priority becomes.

Mike
(09-13-2024, 05:55 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I've mentioned it elsewhere on the forum, but I decided to finally tackle converting the companion app to a cross platform framework so that it could support MacOS and Linux, and also added localization support so that I can support the same 19 languages as MobileSheets. This was not a small effort at all - every UI had to be reimplemented and a lot of work went into figuring things out in the new framework, so it wound up taking 3-4 months of development. That on top of the already significant work with 3.9.0 is why the update has not been released yet. It's planned for the 23rd though, and then I can proceed with what comes next. I know features related to this are very important to you, and it's still on the list for 3.10.0. I also have many, many users requesting a significant number of other things tot, such as a slur tool for the annotation editor, an integrated tuner, and integrated onscreen piano, support for more cloud services including WebDAV, library storage isolation and easier switching options, a battery indicator, song metrics and tracking, easier options to move songs between libraries, etc, etc. So I have to balance all the requests, and the more users that request something, the higher the priority becomes.

Mike

Ok, thanks for the update, Mike. I'm glad that it's still on the 3.10.0 list!