• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 different setlists on 2 different monitors?
Is it possible to open either two instances of Mobilesheets or to open one instance and show 2 different setlists on two different monitors?

I have begun to show the lyrics for the singer on a 2nd tablet but if I have to bring a laptop for recording anyway, I could connect 2 monitors and use these.
A 22" on the floor is better readable anyway...
OK, it seems I that I can't start MS a 2nd time (not even "as admin").
You could run MS on a second device (your laptop) and use master/slave to turn the pages on the 2nd device to match your tablet.

A simpler solution would just be to keep a separate MS installation on the laptop and get the singer to turn the songs!

Either way, the laptop will need it's own set of corresponding "songs" (same names as those on your tablet if using master/slave). i.e. same amount of effort to create the song sheets.

I believe that windows requires a separate license for each device.

Longer term. Mike has said that he will provide versioning where one can have a single song with different displays for each instrument.
As this is likely to be a long time in the future (based on what he has indicated that he wants to add), I suggest you get the singer turning the pages.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
I just wanted to know if this is possible as my search yielded no results.

If (for now) not, I will just use 2 tablets or add my windows device to the existing group.

Thank you very much.
It's not possible to have two instances of MobileSheets running on a single device. As both instances would both be trying to access the same database file, that's not really something I ever want to support. However, I eventually want to support having multiple application windows for MobileSheets with the ability to have the windows on separate monitors. For now, the only solution is to use the "Connect Tablets" feature with multiple devices (or a separate VM running on a Windows instance using something like VirtualBox).

Mike
Multiple application windows seem like a viable solution if they support at least a different setlist for each window.

Thank you very much.