• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is "fixed page sizes"?
I could not find the settings for "fixed page sizes" by now (3.9.3 on Android, 3.9.0 on Win 10)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Open a text, chord pro or ABC file, tap the A icon at the top right corner of the song overlay, and you should see the option to "Set Page Size".

Mike
Thank you.
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11

I did want to follow up on this and note that I still have a little work to do on this. I don't think I've properly accounted for some display scaling issues between platforms and devices.

Mike
Thanks for letting me know. I plan to use that feature a lot, so I will just start with some tests and postbone mass edits for a while.

I'll try to get it fixed as quickly as I can. I basically need to modify the code to no longer use the display's density to scale the text and annotations, and instead scale by the amount that the fixed page size is scaled to fit the screen (based on the page scaling and display mode settings). 

Mike